Chats on mql5.community - page 11

this auto-open chat causes notifications to be missed.

Can someone from the chat developers at least -- explain clearly why the chat auto-openers are needed?

I join in the question. Why such a bizarre decision, to put it mildly?

auto-open mini-chat is designed with the inimitable genius of a hustler:

-- the micro-chat will automatically open on the active page when messages arrive, and strictly "at the top of the page"

-- if home page is active -- micro-chat will be opened -- if mobile phone will skip incoming messages

-- if active page is "on bottom of page" -- micro-chat will be opened at top of page -- it will not be noticed and on reloading the page or leaving it -- the message will be skipped

-- if you're typing in a post on the "bottom of the page" -- the microchat will go to the top of the page -- it will NOT be noticed and the page will reload on sending the post -- the post will be skipped

-- etc. (variations of message skipping due to auto-open chat -- a lot)

what is the point and purpose of auto-open chat?

abolk:

what is the point and purpose of auto-open chat?

To be)

We won't automatically open chats, we'll fix that.

We'll see what happens.

It used to be -- there were, for example, two message informers:

-- clicked on an informer -- a message opened (the number decreased)

-- clicked on the remaining number -- a second message popped up.

Now -- two messages -- the first one opened -- click the number next, or not -- still do not get to the message.

Button informer overloaded -- it is responsible for opening a mini chat -- but it is responsible for opening new messages.

p.s. Now instead of the promised disabling of auto-open chat -- chat is not just auto-open -- it is forced to go to the top of the page.

Renat:

We won't automatically open chats, we'll fix that.

Renat, make good on your promise right away. It has become impossible to work.

Text input is going on -- a message comes in -- auto-chat opens -- control is transferred to the chat input field.

abolk:

And here's what I occasionally get -- Opera browser:

-- working in main chat (not micro) -- texting someone

-- a message arrives from someone else -- microchat auto-bounces or I invoke it -- it doesn't matter

-- but I write back in the micro-chat.

and in the browser -- the messages go one after another to the first and second -- it's as if I've sent them all to the first

in this situation -- it's a regular occurrence.

This bug has been fixed.

abolk:

Renat, fulfil your promise urgently. It has become impossible to work.

Text input is going on -- a message comes in -- auto-chat opens -- control is passed to the chat input field.

The auto-open chat window has been disabled.

By the way, when a new message appears, a sound plays, a kind of "pee-pee-imp".