Quantum mechanical methods - page 5

223231:
I read that one scientist used the Born equation to predict the future position of a particle with 90% accuracy. But he did it in a different way, he inverted the equation and predicted past based on future data and predicted future based on past data)). So it turns out that the future directly affects the past. Here is a quote from the article: "'Calculating for the future using the Born equation, which expresses the probability of a system being in a certain state, guarantees you a 50% chance of getting the answer right,' says March. - But you can also calculate it in reverse using a certain matrix effect. Just take all the equations and reverse them. They will work and you can just run the trajectory backwards."

"Thus, if we look at the backward and forward trajectories and weigh their information equally, we get a kind of backward prediction, or retrodiction."

To anyone interested, here is the article itself http://hi-news.ru/science/v-kvantovom-mire-budushhee-vliyaet-na-proshloe.html

I found the Bourne equation, but I didn't understand anything if I wanted to, can we work it out together?

Usually the t0 in physics is centruthgraphic, not the leftmost... We'll see who else wants to do it, then if there are more people who want to do it I'll send you some information in the private message where we can discuss it. You have not read articles but a textbook on KM some? Or Doronin's Quantum Magic? Doronin there KM without formulas if there is no knowledge of mathematics and physics at all, it is a normal book. Efekt influencing the future on the past, it is probably about quantum teleportation. If the future influences the past, it means that in time (time is one of the degrees of freedom) the pasts are in a state of confusion. Read the chat logs, there is useful information.

Lo083:
I haven't gotten to the whole textbooks yet, but I have a general idea of what it's all about. Maybe it's time to read something. I will see Doronin, since you recommend it, maybe I will learn something new and useful, and at the same time new ideas will come up.

223231:
I haven't gotten to the whole textbooks yet, but I have a general idea of what it's all about. Maybe it's time to read something. I will see Doronin, since you recommend him, maybe I will learn something new and useful, and at the same time new ideas will come up.
I have an easy-to-understand article by Daronin, no formulas, but the formulas will come later, because without knowing what the formulae are about. By the way, 90/10 is not a bad probability and 50 per cent correct entries are also not insignificant. :-)

Lo083:
Km calculates everything you need, it's also written in the literature.

P.s. there is a desire to gather people who are ready to actively develop and apply km, for the long term. It is desirable to program in C++, to study physics and mathematical apparatus used in physics. The approach is interesting, the theory is complete, i.e. it describes everything and how and what interacts, not that unreasonable stochastic plus masd plus averages... :-) :-) :-)
Not only that, compare your results or compare together with this approach: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250
Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования рыночной цены
Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования рыночной цены
  • Yousufkhodja Sultonov
  • www.mql5.com
Рыночная цена складывается в результате устойчивого равновесия между спросом и предложением, а те, в свою очередь, зависят от множества экономических, политических и психологических факторов. Непосредственный учет всех составляющих осложнен как различием природы, так и причиной воздействия этих факторов. На основании разработанной регрессионной модели в статье сделана попытка прогнозирования рыночной цены.

yosuf:
Not only that, compare your results or compare together with this approach: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250
this is not it. :-) The approach you listed in the post is completely different. No need to reinvent the wheel, it has already been invented. Posting non-km related information spoils the thread. If you're ready to join active work on the km theme without regressions etc, you can do so, active participation, with posting interesting posts and reading literature, not just reading the results of others' work. Do you use Maple or Mathematics in your paper ? This software is expensive we can't include the codes anywhere as there is no license, preferably c++ . If you are so good at maths (linalg mostly) your participation could be useful, if you only do km, not regressions. Assumptions about what the price is made up of are assumptions, you have to 'pull all the data out' of the coordinate rather than making assumptions.

All imho. :-)

I formulate the uncertainty principle for autotrading.

There is: a notebook (box) closed, a deposit (Schrodinger's cat), the market (infernal machine) and an advisor that automatically turns on when the terminal is turned on.

It is necessary to determine whether the deposit is lost (the cat is dead) or not (the cat is alive).

Opening the laptop, we run the Expert Advisor at unsuitable time and conditions (we lose the deposit) or, if the time and conditions are suitable, we further revive the cat (the deposit).

"Everything should be laid out as simply as possible, but not simpler." Albert Einstein

The project still "invites those with a sincere interest in the km", subject to the conditions voiced in the previous posts of this thread :-)

???

223231:
I haven't gotten to the whole textbooks yet, but I have a general idea of what it's all about. Maybe it's time to read something. I'll see Doronin, since you recommend him, maybe I'll learn something new and useful, and at the same time I'll get new ideas.
March's article is on the internet.

:-)