Make your first million - page 54

Alexey:
Is there any difference between day 4-5-6?
Pay attention, sir, pay attention ;)

papaklass:

The mouth can be slammed in different ways: from the bottom up, or from the top down! :)

Which option do you have?

I have the "wrong" one - an inverted alligator - slams the mouth from the bottom up

Alexey:
And it doesn't have a specific pair, just a specific fit
The basic pair is the euro. Plus as circumstances dictate.

karcher_310:
How do you guys trade? I've been losing money for two years. What are you doing that I'm not doing?
My strategy's already been described for me - guessing. Plus the alligator principle.

abolk:
so there's a drain here too - can't you see that with your experience?
When I level up will you keep saying that?

Alexey:
It's 50/50 here but everyone wants a plum to reinforce their beliefs
Bingo!!!

I am tired of waiting for Auda - I decided to close with a small surplus. But decided to close as it turned out the moment the news broke. And what do you think? When the spread widened these bad guys have turned my profit into minus and then happily went further down - just where they had to - well, aren't they bastards?

mmmoguschiy:
Bad fate follows me around - got tired of waiting for Aude - decided to close at a slight plus. But decided to close as it turned out the moment the news was released. And what do you think? When I widened the spread these bad guys have turned my profit into minus and then happily went further down - just where they had to - what ails you, eh?

What "evil fate", MMMmighty ??? You look at the rule of the trade action you performed ? You're "tired".

That's the first time I've ever seen the CU include the "when I'm tired, then..." rule.

And, apparently, your TS once again shows the loss of the deposit... Maybe it should be corrected long ago? Well, at least define more clearly the levels on which you trade and probably eliminate the rule of "getting tired" ?

mmmoguschiy:
I've got the "wrong" alligator - upside down - slams its mouth upwards.
I recently had a dream that a small alligator spotted a man by the balls Be careful where you land!

mmmoguschiy:

If you look a little more closely I'm at +20%.)

And if you pay even closer attention, +100% to equity

Three times "HA"!

Are you saying that if you had 100 quid, left 10, and then increased to 30, you have tripled your deposit? Well, well!

--

You're actually at +3.76%.