Make your first million - page 210

Roman Shiredchenko:
I'll have to check his reviews.
I'm not complaining. The workmanship is good. No problems so far.

I apologise a little misinformed. I am sorry, I was misinformed. For penny accounts nothing has changed - sad (.

Daniil Stolnikov:
One friend in a parallel thread argued about the "fabulousness" of 10% deposit growth per day on the rapidly declining euro in manual trading. Like this, with 100$ you may become a dollar millionaire in 97 days. Well, the beginning is done:

In total we have a little less than 50% in three days.

If you want to join marathon - welcome! Publish screenshots of their success, share with "Thomas" ))

remembered the first post... :-)

the euro stopped falling precipitously a long time ago...

that's why we need to change the price...

A thousand dollars in one hundred days is fantastic.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I'm not complaining. The performance is good. No problems so far.

THANKS. All right. I'll get it up and running.

Roman Shiredchenko:

remembered the first post... :-)

the euro stopped falling precipitously a long time ago...

that's why we need to change the price...

a lakh in a hundred days is imho fantastic.

Rapidly falling euro is just a figure of speech )) Yes, the euro has now changed. But the strategy does not change. It does not depend on the euro and its bounces)) There are plenty of currencies!!!

Lei in 100 days - yes, a bit fantastical. But if you think about it - quite realistic!!! Wren already decided to make money in 24 hours, nothing is impossible)).

Daniil Stolnikov:
The rapidly falling Euro is just a figure of speech )). Yes, the euro situation has changed now. But the strategy does not change. It does not depend on the euro and its bounces)) There are plenty of currencies!!!

Lei in 100 days - yes, a bit fantastical. But if you think about it - quite realistic!!!! Wren already decided to make money in 24 hours - nothing is impossible)))

:-)

How much is the admission ticket to the EUN?

Roman Shiredchenko:

how much is the entrance fee to the eu?

It's been a while )) there used to be no limit. euN is not a hard thing to do )))

Daniil Stolnikov:
it's been a long time )) there used to be no limit. UST is not a problem ))

I'll have a look...

Daniil Stolnikov:
Great news - the spread on Robo has been halved!!! It used to be 2 pukes, now it is 1!!! It is strange of course - why would they do that? It turns out the conditions are if not better than ECN then at least close to them! Yet another bait-and-trap before the crash? )) The main thing that everything works and paid - and you can not get off the price))) Up to the ceiling of lots and liquidation.

We'll just have to see how real it is.

Our Forex broker, Alpari, advertises 0.1 pips spread on EURUSD. But it is not. They rarely fall below 0.4 pips, and more often from 0.8 to 1.2.

George Merts:

I just need to see how real it is.

Alpari also advertises a spread of 0.1 pips on the Eurodollar. But it is not. Rarely does the spread go down to 0.4 pips, and more often it goes from 0.8 to 1.2.

The sad thing is that there is no profit in it )) ECN is not the same )). That's why the big one... Although they say it's a new one, but the entrance is from 5fan...

Daniil Stolnikov:
The sad thing is that you can't play on it )) ECN is not the same)). Although they said it appeared like the trumpet, but there is an input from the five-fan.
How do you want to play on it?