Make your first million - page 206

Alexander Laur:

I can't answer in two words, and I don't want to start a long explanation. :)

Simply put, it's an achievement, but I can't help it. :)

Yeah, and Danik got sucked into a theme that sucks me in. :) There's a thing about it. I can't articulate it yet, so I'm getting stop-outs.

what's the dunfx achievement ? he's not seen on the forum - has he moved away from forex yet ?

Alexander Laur:

Yeah, and Danik got sucked into a theme that sucks me in. :) There's a thing about it. I can't articulate it clearly yet, so I get stop-outs.

Why aren't you active in the "forecasts blah-blah" thread ? What do you think about the regulars - Strange - his forecasts are rare but accurate, Busarov - if he's not lying he's cool too, options methods, futures ... ?

This is what you need to read:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting to Read December 2014

Sergey Golubev, 2014.12.10 10:09

How I Made $2,000,000 in the Stock Market
byNicolas Darvas

Hungarian by birth, Nicolas Darvas trained as an economist at the University of Budapest. Reluctant to remain in Hungary until either the Nazis or the Soviets took over, he fled at the age of 23 with a forged exit visa and fifty pounds sterling to stave off hunger in Istanbul, Turkey. During his off hours as a dancer, he read some 200 books on the market and the great speculators, spending as much as eight hours a day studying.Darvas invested his money into a couple of stocks that had been hitting their 52-week high. He was utterly surprised that the stocks continued to rise and subsequently sold them to make a large profit. His main source of stock selection was Barron's Magazine. At the age of 39, after accumulating his fortune, Darvas documented his techniques in the book, How I Made 2,000,000 in the Stock Market. The book describes his unique "Box System", which he used to buy and sell stocks. Darvas' book remains a classic stock market text to this day.

Yeah... Well, they're all oligarchs now... All of them with a steady stream of profits, like millions of quid in their accounts...

What are you friends doing here?

George Merts:

Yeah... Well, they're all oligarchs now... All with a steady stream of profits, like millions of quid in their accounts...

what are you friends doing here?

talking... We need a break from the rigors of the job...

After a fishing trip, fishermen show off their hands - what kind of fish they almost caught...

and so do we... the pictures in this thread are off... so the jetlag men take their word for it...

Alexander Laur:

Simply put - the achievement of DickFX - but they don't give a hoot. :)

What is dickfx's achievement ? He is not visible on the forum - has he left forex already ?

valeriy odintsov:

I've already developed normally.

it's boring to just sit around...

I have gold xauusdv - m seems to be cnn.

i have a good spread. up to 30 is ok, higher - you should just feed the broker on pips.

i have a good spread at 30 it's ok. if i go over 30 it's ok to feed the broker on pips. but on Dukascopo it's like 500 or more.

I got 100 baht on europe. And so 50,000

Alexander Laur:

Yeah, and Danik got sucked into a theme that sucks me in. :) There's a thing about it. I can't articulate it clearly yet, so I get stop-outs.

I'm getting sucked in, too.)

Yes, it's a trick. I can't quite formulate it yet either ))

Zogman:

what's the dickfx achievement ? he's not seen on the forum - has he retired from forex ?

I do not know where he went. i have not followed him for a long time. somewhere in the blogs there was an article not so long ago. I don't know where he has gone. He has said so much - there is enough information to think about! I still haven't grasped it all!
The only thing I would like - to take all his texts, put them all together - and somehow rewrite it all in clear Russian language - because much is not clear in principle!!! the first time

Daniil Stolnikov:
I'm the one who got sucked in.)

The trick is there. So far I can't fully formulate it either )).

It's just that the excitement was born in you before you did.

If you think about trading as a job - you know, you don't have any tricks... Just go ahead and test the techniques, put those that work and cut those that don't... And no stop-outs... True, and no sky-high profits.