Make your first million - page 193

valeriy odintsov:
And someone calculate how many lives it'll take this clown lying under the table to make a million quid from the 30 quid he's been churning out on this forum...
hello, pikaso! got any new pictures to look at? or haven't you drawn them yet?

valeriy odintsov:
I hope you understand that the % increase goes to the previous month and not to the initial capital...
I hope you understand that the percentage of balance and equity may be different, and the picture could belong to anyone?

valeriy odintsov:

Have you seen a picture like this?

Now that's more like it! That's a good result!!!

valeriy odintsov:

as they say, cards on the table. the account was tied to that $100 manager's account... then one is disconnected, the manager is drained. along with the signatories. and 100,000 isn't too much...

not clear )))

the thing is that the monitoring is long and the screen doesn't capture the name at the top and the monthly result at the bottom. so you can take your word for it.

Just don't fall under the table again because of these numbers...

I haven't shown you the million-dollar bill yet... I don't see any reason to show it yet.

I understand there's enough evidence to prove it...

Daniil Stolnikov:
don't get it))

you're so incomprehensible right...

Lamm accounts - leveraged copying

A manager account is only 100 quid. You can copy signals from it to any connected account-- even with 1 quid. even if it's a million.

You set the leverage-- 1 in 10, 10 in 1.

and you're on your way to making a hundred quid. And then the big deposit goes up, too.

The manager gets hit on by investors who also make money.

Then you get a signal: enough has enough. you disconnect your account and quickly drain the manager's one.

voila - you're in the black, everyone's in the red...

you get it now?

Privet. Kto mozet sdelat iz moei strategy EA expert? napisite. Sam etu strategiju sdelal, rabotaet otlycno. Samy lucy iz vsieh kotoryh ja testiroval. If komu nado, I can sell for 200 dollars. No only ja sdelal grafik na listje. Nado obezatelno sdelat ejo automaticeskim.

1973drvu:
Privet. Kto mozet sdelat iz moei strategy EA expert? napisite. Sam etu strategiju sdelal, rabotaet otlycno. Samy lucy iz vsieh kotoryh ja testiroval. If komu nado, I can sell for 200 dollars. No only ja sdelal grafik na listje. Nado obezatelno sdelat ejo automatcheskim.
You're in the wrong branch. start by saving up for a keyboard with russian letters.

valeriy odintsov:

the thing is that the monitoring is long and the screen doesn't capture the name at the top and the monthly result at the bottom. so you can take your word for it.

Just don't fall under the table again because of these numbers...

I haven't shown you the million-dollar bill yet... I don't see any reason to show it yet.

I understand there's enough evidence to prove it...

yes i do - why not? )) i just want to see data that is as close to reality as possible - that's all!

valeriy odintsov:

you're so incomprehensible right...

Lamm accounts - leveraged copying

A manager account is only 100 quid. You can copy signals from it to any connected account-- even with 1 quid. Even a million bucks.

You set the leverage-- 1 in 10, 10 in 1.

and you're on your way to making a hundred quid. And then the big deposit gets bigger, too.

The manager gets hit on by investors who also make money.

Then you get a signal: enough has enough. you disconnect your account and quickly drain the manager's one.

voila - you're golden, everyone is shit-faced.

now do you get it?

i'm dumb today )) i know similar schemes. i'm not sure what you mean by the words "master account" and "manager account"? my own account is the one with 100 tanks. What's a "managing account" then?