Make your first million - page 146

Alexey Busygin:
You guys are so boring, where's the kolobok rolling with laughter? Well, explain it to me, dumbass. the post♪ so I don't strain my brain ♪
I wrote in Russian - it was an accident - like in "Taxi" - the sun shone - so I didn't notice the 2 extra zeros

Daniil Stolnikov:
So, you open it systematically, and then look - with 20 times the bigger lot.

If it's "20 times the lot", it's not systematic. That's why I keep telling you to write owl!

That would be understandable if you were a total retard in MQL. But you're not! You can write what you need!

Well, put your hand in your hands! And you wouldn't have "20 times the lot".

Z.I. Your chart opens its mouth too. The only difference - not so wide )))
If it's not so wide, it's not expanding. My alligator will close its mouth before it has time to open. At stake now is 15% of deposit - and I think I am trading arch-aggressively. But it seems that the Evra stopped its run to the north, the south is outlined... We'll see.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, I wrote in Russian - it was an accident - like in the movie "Taxi" - the sun glinted - so I didn't notice the 2 extra zeros
I missed it by accident! Probably because I don't believe in coincidence.

Alexander Laur:

Will we ever see your daily trading reports?

It's nice when one confirms theoretical calculations with practical results.

Don't be shy. :)

My daily reports? I don't think so, I don't get them by subscription, my broker says it's our little trade secret. And you want me to put in my reports

Alexey Busygin:
My daily reports? I don't think so, I don't get them by subscription, the broker says it's our little trade secret. And you want me to put it in my reports?
Well, if there's something to show for it, why not?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, if there's something to show, why not?
There are plenty of peepers, yabbos, and woodpeckers too. Who wants to see it? Unless you tease them. Besides, after that, it's usually two days of ignoring, so there's no one to talk to. So sleep well, I'm leaking like everyone else, slowly and steadily.

Alexey Busygin:
There are plenty of peepers, yabees and also woodpeckers. Who wants to see it? Unless you tease them. Besides, after that, it's usually two days of ignoring, so there's no one to talk to. So sleep well, I'm flushing like everybody else, slowly and steadily.
So let's flush together.

Daniil Stolnikov:
So let's merge together.
We can't do it together, we have different balances.

Alexey Busygin:
My daily reports? I don't think so, I don't get them by subscription, the broker says it's our little trade secret. And you want me to publish
I don't think it's a good idea for a broker to keep it a secret. Everyone usually gets their mail every day.

Alexandr Murzin:
Doubtful broker is keeping the reports secret. Everybody's usually inundated with mail every day.
Well, when I stop trading, that's when he'll be texting me, too.