Make your first million - page 127

Alexandr Murzin:
So that's what the Grail is!
It's not a grail, it's a gargoyle.

No income declaration is visible.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Why all your pictures? You've got your lines on a full chart and you're happy - you think the stops are going to get away from you?
Hmm... Actually there are only 4 averages and 2 basement indicators, I have no way to compete with the "Malevich" ;) Anyway, where's a million, because I'm already up to 5 already, but I don't see even a hundredth part of it ... ;)))

Yeah, I'm haggling with the sauce )) Here's the declaration (day 9):

Daniil Stolnikov:
Yeah, I'm haggling with the sauce )) Here's the declaration (day 9):

I wonder where my favourite rake number 1 is. Small deposit. The bumps aren't as satisfying anymore Okay, let's wait for rake number two to work.

Alexey Busygin:
Gee, where's favourite rake number one. Small deposit. The bumps aren't as satisfying anymore. Well, let's wait for rake number two to work.
And what's rake number two? I'm curious myself ))

The balance graph is perfect. Equity graph... What about the equity graph?

Daniil Stolnikov:
And what's rake number two? I'm curious myself ))

The balance graph is perfect. Equity graph... What's the equity graph?
Don't you know My favourite one, the spontaneous lock. You have already hedged trades, haven't you

Alexey Busygin:
Don't you know the most favourite, the spontaneous lock. You've already hedged trades, haven't you
I call it the other way around - I'm in the market

Alexey Busygin:
Gee, where's favourite rake number one. Small deposit. The bumps aren't as satisfying anymore. Well, let's wait for rake number two to work.
Our guyavata daniel's only rake is informal trading called "guessing." I have already advised him a hundred times to completely formalise the trade, better to write an owl. But he, though capable of it, prefers to "pull death by a whisker". With this approach - there will only be one chart - "alligator opening its mouth". Which Daniel has already demonstrated more than once.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I call it something else - I'm in the market.
I call it foolishness. Locke should either be streamlined, systematised, or not use it at all, as in the future, it will only get in the way.