Make your first million - page 78

new-rena:
Equity is pulled slowly. Main rule.
Fuck the rules - all or nothing )) Either a million or you're out.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Thank you!!! But I will accept things as they are. As Ren said locke is an admission of inferiority. That's it - predicted the turn, removed the locs - let's go!!! Let's see if my vision is correct.

Locks, you have to know how to use them. As soon as you remove the locks, everything will go right back!

There's no need to swap the rake for the shovel. Closing the locks is burying the deposit.

Alexey Busygin:

Locks, you have to know how to use them. As soon as you take away the locks, everything comes right back!

You don't have to swap the rake for the shovel. Closing the locks is burying the deposit.

That's why you need to know what locking a position will lead to beforehand

Alexey Busygin:

Locks, you have to know how to use them. As soon as you take away the locks, everything comes right back!

You don't have to swap the rake for the shovel. Closing the locks is burying the deposit.

I've got a crowbar, too - we'll bounce back.

Alexey Busygin:

That's why you need to know what locking a position will lead to beforehand

Daniil Stolnikov:
I am fed up with these daisies - up and down. Let them decide. So far Gennady's jaw is cramped - and hard - it's stretched too much.
So much for uphill:

Daisy!!!

new-rena:
That is why you need to know where locking a position will lead to beforehand.
You also need to know where stop losses will lead to, where the wrong direction will lead to, and so on and so forth... ))

Daniil Stolnikov:

So much for uphill:

Chamomile!!!
You have to get such a signal first, it's easy to draw on the story of course...

Hello community of traders! Teach me some wisdom! How to make good money on Forex.

Sincerely,

Igor.

Az_man921:

Hello community of traders! Teach me some wisdom! How to make good money on Forex.

Sincerely,

Igor.

And here Igor has caught everyone by surprise :)

Here's a tip.

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг