Make your first million - page 48

abolk:
we're not looking at profit -- we're looking at equity -- which is $36.58 (19.57%) -- that's a current drawdown of 80% -- to a million without the first unit -- not much left
Not much, just 20%.

chipo:
He will untwist - life ahead of him for a long time - the guy is persistent, a tenacious guy - not even half a year, he will have his first million - if I had a million - I would have given him to trust me to make 10 ... knows how to take risks, with intelligence so to speak - because besides him no one believes and does not want a million or 2 or 3 ... (((
I have faith. If he stays on target, he will.

This strategy is good in one case, when there is an investor with a couple of lum on his signal - then the interest income goes and at the end of the week you can drain his millions in your favour on some exotic rare pairs or futures.

trora:
So there's $1 in the account? And how many lives do you have to grow to a million?
Mm-hmm.

chipo:
He will untwist - life ahead of him for a long time - the guy is persistent, a tenacious guy - not even half a year, he will have his first million - if I had a million - I would have given him to trust me to make 10 ... knows how to take risks, with intelligence so to speak - because besides him no one believes and does not want a million or 2 or 3 ... (((
Perseverance is the key to success!!!

_new-rena:
Day 5, a week in fact. shall we recap?
We will - we will))

abolk:
we're not looking at profit -- we're looking at equity -- which is $36.58 (19.57%) -- so the current drawdown is 80% -- to a million without the first unit -- not much left
Say what you want, but look at the comment above and make allowance for persistence - Uncle Kuklya I'll still "beat"

abolk:
In the screenshot he cited -- only the drawdown is blacked out, but the balance and equity are there
Oh, shit. I screwed up.

_new-rena:
I can see it - the risk is off the charts and in line with the goals. overall, the strategy is not ah-ha: work for balance, although Equity is more important.
As Laryx put it, I have no strategy as such - I play guessing game

As for the risks - I foolishly exceeded them the other day. But it's not evening yet

I am reflecting on my balance sheet - to have something to show for it.

mmmoguschiy:
Say what you like, but see the comment above and make allowance for persistence - Uncle Kuklya I still "beat"
Uncle Kolya is stubborn too, sometimes he can beat brokers with one hand