Make your first million - page 47

mmmoguschiy:
Day 4.

93 days to the target.

I remember this one - Operation Staying Alive or Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? We should combine: "Operation Staying Alive or Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?"

Let's see, it's a solid start. But the KPI = (profit in %) - (drawdown in %) is low. Probability of a momentary lapse.

mmmoguschiy:
Day 4.

landing wiped clean, very sensible and less criticism

Alexey:
the landing rubbed out, very sensible and less criticism

mmmoguschiy:
The target is still the same - a million. The unit of measurement has changed. Now it's cents.
So it's $1 in your account? And how many lives do you have to grow to a million?

trora:
So you have $1 in your account? How many lifetimes will you have to grow to a million?
He will untwist - life ahead of him for a long time - the guy is stubborn, I would say tenacious - not even half a year will pass before he gets his first million - if I had a million - I would have given him to trust me to make 10 ... he knows how to take risks, with intelligence so to speak - because no one believes and wants a million or 2 or 3 besides him ... (((

mmmoguschiy:
Day 5, a week in fact.

mmmoguschiy:
Day 4.
don't look at the profit -- look at equity -- it's $36.58 (19.57%) -- i.e. current drawdown is 80% -- to a million without the first unit -- not much left

abolk:
We're not looking at profit -- we're looking at equity -- which is $36.58 (19.57%) -- that's a current drawdown of 80% -- to a million without the first unit -- not much left.
he didn't post it, where are you looking?

_new-rena:
he didn't post it, where are you looking?
In the screenshot he gave, only the drawdown is blacked out, but the balance and equity are there.

abolk:
In the screenshot he cited -- only the drawdown is blacked out, but the balance and Equity are there.
I see. it's understandable - the risk is off the charts and in line with the targets. overall, the strategy is not ah-ha: work for balance, although Equity is more important.