Make your first million - page 32

Bicus:

There is no gloating.

10% a day is unrealistic. And those who write that they can easily make 10-100% a day are blabbermouths.

This experiment is a perfect confirmation of that.

Let it remain a dream for you.

Will the experiment continue?

MIG32:
Will there be a continuation of the experiment?
Absolutely!!! While mucking about on the competition account

MIG32:
Will the experiment be continued?

Want to see how mmmoguschiy loses another account?

Our Gayawata-mmmmoguschiy lacks the main thing a trader needs - a clear trading strategy. From his rather interesting report it follows that he trades by levels, but takes levels "from the light", without any conditions.

With this approach he may be temporarily lucky, but even the medium term (not to mention the long term) he'll only suffer a loss.

Laryx:

Want to see how mmmoguschiy loses another account?

Our Gayawata-mmmmoguschiy lacks the main thing a trader needs - a clear trading strategy. From his rather interesting report it follows that he trades by levels, but takes levels "from the background", without any conditions.

With this approach he may be temporarily lucky, but even in the medium term (not to mention the long term) he will only suffer a loss.

Calm down, metamorphosis avatar man!!! Flush at the bottom of your bidet!!! Success awaits me as I am MMMmighty!!!

mmmoguschiy:
Calm down man with a metamorphosis avatar !!! Drain at the bottom of your bidet!!! I'm gonna be a success because I'm the MILF!!!

So far, your MMmightyness has been nothing but blabbermouths. In fact, you're a masterful drain on the market.

I asked you specifically how you open trades and look what you told me. You can't even clearly say how you determine the levels on which you trade. What rules? So that by looking at this rule, both you and I, and any of the forum members will define exactly the same level. Do you have such a rule? As I understand it, I don't.

Well for any other action - as I understand it, no rules, just "guesswork". With such an approach, there is nothing to look forward to but plummeting, and you can only get a million in your account by pouring a few million into it.

Gentlemen, what are you arguing about? One of the trainees of my course (a Moscow resident) sold his garage, which he inherited for USD 12,000. He opened an account and posted his trading reports every day. The meaning of the reports was that at that time brokerage companies were not honest, to put it mildly. That's why everything was publicly available. So he made 800,000 of them in three months. I got bored of following him. His branch started to look like a sex joke in "Red Square". That was seven or eight years ago. But I think if you try hard, you can find his stats on the Internet. And in particular I will soon go to (well, where the second house is) take my own, those that I recorded, and also like my friend I will open a $20 account and will trade for a couple of weeks. Every day, straight. All this for a forum thread like this or "how to make a deposit" or "we're the only millionaires here" etc...

Laryx:

I asked you specifically how you open trades - see what you told me. You can't even clearly say how you determine the levels you trade at. What are the rules? So that by looking at this rule, both you and I, and any of the forum members will define exactly the same level. Do you have such a rule? Not that I'm aware of.

I did not try to describe how I determine the level. And what is the point of it? Why describe what everyone knows? You know how to do it yourself. So does everybody else.

Get your first million

Laryx, 2015.03.31 21:42

So far your MMMpower is all about blabbermouths. In reality, you're a masterful drain.

You still don't get it. If you think blocking the account when the minimum is reached is a drain, then so be it for you. For me it is zeroing of the account, or its condition, in which I will not be able to open a deal with the minimum lot. With a balance of $20, leverage of 1:300 and micro lot 0.01 it would be safe to continue trading and even hold out for a Euro jump up, wait for its fall and not only come out in the break-even, but to be in profit!
That sounds more like an excuse, but I'm used to analyzing real facts. And the facts say that the actual plum didn't happen!!!!

Get your first million

Laryx, 2015.03.31 21:42

Well for any other action - as I understand it, no rules, just "guesswork". With that approach, there's nothing to look forward to but draining, and you can only get a million in an account by pouring a few million into it.

In Forex it is impossible to predict with 100% probability exactly where the price will go. You can only speculate and play "guessing game". Many people believed in parity until March 16. And what happened? The pair reversed and went into a pullback!!! Could you have predicted that? I don't think so. Unless you had inside information. And that's unlikely. So it's safe to say you were playing a guessing game.

Argo:
Gentlemen, what are you arguing about? One of the trainees of my course (a Moscow resident) sold his garage, which he inherited for USD 12,000. He opened an account and posted his trading reports every day. The meaning of the reports was that at that time brokerage companies were not honest, to put it mildly. That's why everything was publicly available. So he made 800,000 of them in three months. I got bored of following him. His branch started to look like a sex joke in "Red Square". That was seven or eight years ago. But I think if you try hard, you can find his stats on the Internet. And in particular I will soon go to (well, where the second house is) take my own, those that I recorded, and also like my friend I will open a $20 account and will trade for a couple of weeks. Every day, straight. All this for a forum thread like this or "how to make a deposit" or "we're all millionaires here" etc...
Thanks for the support!

It will be interesting to follow your deposit development

Bicus:

There is no gloating.

10% a day is unrealistic. And those who write that they can easily make 10-100% a day are blabbermouths.

This experiment is a perfect confirmation of that.

You're a tattletale, go to my personal account! You're a tattletale!