EUR/USD - page 5

MIG32:
Around 1.0100 is also a questionable area. Could bounce back.
It may not, it may flit and break further. If it bounces back, we will have to wait another 15 years.

Alexey:
It would have been clear to a hedgehog if he hadn't been a goblin. You better tell me why the price is going down. You analytics gurus are losing their reputations.
You should check META-SOT... I'll post it.

Alexey:
can't, may flop and break through further. If it bounces back, we will have to wait another 15 years.
I didn't mean a reversal, I meant a bounce.

MIG32:
I didn't mean a reversal, I meant a bounce.
It is all the same to the flat, we learn about the bounce only from the history, and on older MT most of the bounces are not even visible, they follow the solid trend.

Deutsche Bank предсказал падение евро до 85 центов к 2017 году
Deutsche Bank предсказал падение евро до 85 центов к 2017 году
  • www.rbc.ru
Уинклер и Салаверос прогнозируют, что уже к концу этого года евро достигнет паритета с долларом, в 2016 году будет стоить 90 центов, а к 2017 году подешевеет до 85 центов. Сейчас евро стоит $1,07. Основной причиной падения евро по отношению к доллару, указывают Уинклер и Саравелос, является увеличение оттока капитала из Европы, который к 2017...

According to this article. "Meta COT Project - New Horizons for CFTC Report Analysis in MetaTrader 4" - See Figure 2-14.

Looks like the fall will continue...

EURUSD - META-SOT

Contender:
Mavrodi predicted a dollar at 200 roubles.

R0MAN:

According to this article. "Meta COT Project - New Horizons for CFTC Report Analysis in MetaTrader 4" - See Figure 2-14.

Looks like the fall will continue...

But you still haven't answered why it will continue? I think we looked at the meta-counter too!

Contender:
All capital goes to China.

mmmoguschiy:
Mavrodi predicted a dollar at 200 roubles.
You should have listened to him, he made a lot of noise with his MMM in his day.