EUR/USD - page 4

Alexey:
Just a guess, but when the price was at 1.2 I said, that it could reach 0.9 then I looked in details history and the peak was at 0.8 and the price should be reversed, so I guess +-100 points for the reversal. And now, when the price, reached almost 1:1, everyone's forecasts have drastically changed.
shorts are trending today :-D

We'll be doing the single currency a bearish favour :-D

mmmoguschiy:
shorts are trending today :-D

We'll be doing the single currency a disservice:-D
No ah... We're not, I'm waiting for the right moment.

break the 12-year low. it's not a random thing.)

Alex2356:
break through the 12-year low. it's not random. Conclusions)
What conclusions?

Alexey:
What conclusions?
The conclusions have already been drawn for us. We just have to find out what they are :-D

Alexey:
What conclusions?

:-) If it pierces now, there is a possibility of a negative zone below, in which to take a TAKE! :-)

I wanted to doodle... :-)

Again we have two possibilities... - If it will break through, the target is 9713 - see circles... :-)

R0MAN:

:-) If it pierces now, there is a possibility of a negative zone below, in which to take a TAKE! :-)

I feel like drawing... :-)

Again we have two possibilities... - If it will break through, the target is 9713 - see circles... :-)

Even a hedgehog would understand that if he wasn't a goblin. You'd better tell me why the price is dragging down. Ah, the analyst gurus are losing their reputations.

Alexey:
It would have been clear to a hedgehog if he hadn't been a goblin. You better tell me why the price is going down. Ah, the analyst gurus are losing their reputations.
Because it ends in Y :-D.

mmmoguschiy:
because it ends in "y" :-D
Two, for homework.

Around 1.0100 is also a questionable area. Could bounce back.