Rate of price change - page 5

zfs:
You're a sight for sore eyes. As long as I believe in something you do not try to dissuade me, although perhaps you should be more specific in what it is illiterate. Just diplomas and jumping from topic to topic. Are the charts coming out of this story or not? If you are right, it has nothing to do with the bullion. I would like to check my broker or something. I am aware of the deal flow, so I think the knowledge is the same. Have you heard of the over-the-counter market? They probably forgot to add it to your feed. The broker informs the exchange about it later and it has its own feed.

1. How are you going to compare pictures, pixel by pixel? With photoshop ....A little below is a screenshot of gazprom. Compare them. Don't forget to tell me how you manage to do it...and how many differences you will find ))

2. Where did you see the glass ?

3. i.e. you know what a strip of trades is and like our knowledge is identical ....that's where you said above that each broker has its own market and its own story. And then all deals are numbered ... If they are numbered and there is also clearing, it will probably be a complete revelation for you.

4. ..."The broker informs the exchange about it later and it has its own tape". - this is another pearl. Go to school and learn, as the great grandfather Lenin said. The broker then reports the transaction boo-ga-ga-ga (sort of retroactively :-) class), and it turns out there is also a tape. Go ahead and study what is an addressable and non-addressable transaction. Rules for entering it and registering it ...

I'm sick and tired of your lecturing and teaching. If you want me to keep answering your questions. Answer the one you asked, only in detail.

Here's a graph from Gasprom. Compare it with yours, and tell me how it was compared, if there is any difference, where in what and by how much.

I give you an example. (just in case you don't know how to compare stock data).

On the first chart at 11:03:04 there was a buy deal with the volume of 25 lots.

And on the second chart This deal was not 25 lots, but 26 and passed not 11:03:04, but 11:03:04.

You want to see it all from the charts.... ))) class. Looking forward to it

Go for it. As soon as you can compare and find the differences. I'll be happy to learn new methods of comparing stock information ala Harry Potter.

Prival-2:

1. How are you going to compare pictures, pixel by pixel? With photoshop ....A little below is a screenshot of gazprom. Compare them. Don't forget to tell me how you manage to do it...and how many differences you will find ))

2. Where did you see the glass ?

3. i.e. you know what a strip of trades is and like our knowledge is identical ....that's where you said above that every broker has its own market and its own story. And then all deals are numbered ... If they are numbered and there is also clearing, it will probably be a complete revelation for you.

4. ..."The broker informs the exchange about it later and it has its own tape". - this is another pearl. Go to school and learn, as the great grandfather Lenin said. The broker then reports the transaction boo-ga-ga-ga (sort of retroactively :-) class), and it turns out there is also a tape. Go ahead and study what is an addressable and non-addressable transaction. Rules for entering it and registering it ...

I'm sick and tired of your lecturing and teaching. If you want me to keep answering your questions. Answer the one you asked, only in detail.

Here's a graph from Gasprom. Compare it with yours, and tell me how it was compared, if there is any difference, where in what and by how much.

I give you an example. (just in case you don't know how to compare stock data).

On the first chart at 11:03:04 there was a Buy deal with the volume of 25 lots.

And on the second chart This deal was not 25 lots, but 26 and passed not 11:03:04, but 11:03:04.

You want to see it all from the charts.... ))) class. Looking forward to it

Go for it. As soon as you can compare and find the differences. I'll be happy to learn new methods of comparing stock information ala Harry Potter.

1. You should have reset the 5 mins and the start of the session.

2. You said the history of the market... but you gave me a tape of the trades. Get it?

3. Clearing on the Derivatives Market? No, I haven't heard. Why would an exchange need it?

4. Now, this is just about addressable transactions. Entry, registration is of course all good. But in fact transactions take place before registration and even at non-market prices, it may be a crime to some extent, but it is allowed by law, the fact of existence is useless to deny.

zfs:

1. You should have reset 5 min and started the session.

Catch 5 minutes and the beginning of the session

I don't need any further enlightenment (as you are talking nonsense again). I want to see how you compare. Very interesting ....

zfs:

The forex here is a kitchen tick story, but the exchange has a broker and it has its own story too, in fact, and its own betting market, to be precise. But your broker takes your transaction to the exchange, to which you do not have direct access.

zfs:

To start with, you can compare a chart of shares in Gazprom, for example. The beginning of today's session.

What a monstrous, illiterate nonsense. Before you start arguing, you should have learned the basics somewhere, it's not the first year on the forum. It's a shame to talk nonsense like that.

zfs:

I have a candlestick reneko indicator, there's a calculation built in.

NOT BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

How can you make a renko by coding in this way:

#property indicator_chart_window

extern double SumLot=100.0;
extern double Percent1=0.48;
extern double Percent2=0.95;
extern double Percent3=1.43;
extern double Percent4=1.90;
extern double Percent5=2.38;
extern double Percent6=2.86;
extern double Percent7=3.33;
extern double Percent8=3.81;
extern double Percent9=4.29;
extern double Percent10=4.76;
extern double Percent11=5.24;
extern double Percent12=5.71;
extern double Percent13=6.19;
extern double Percent14=6.67;
extern double Percent15=7.14;
extern double Percent16=7.62;
extern double Percent17=8.10;
extern double Percent18=8.57;
extern double Percent19=9.05;
extern double Percent20=9.52;

extern color  colorLabel=Blue;
extern int    RoundLot=2;//digits after the decimal point in the lot 

double Lot[20];

double SumLotCorr,SumPercent;
bool   block=false;

int init(){}
int deinit(){for (int i=1;i<=22;i++)ObjectDelete("LL"+i);}
int start(){   
   if (block)return(0);
   Lot[0]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent1/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[1]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent2/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[2]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent3/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[3]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent4/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[4]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent5/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[5]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent6/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[6]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent7/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[7]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent8/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[8]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent9/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[9]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent10/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[10]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent11/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[11]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent12/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[12]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent13/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[13]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent14/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[14]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent15/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[15]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent16/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[16]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent17/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[17]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent18/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[18]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent19/100,RoundLot);
   Lot[19]=NormalizeDouble(SumLot*Percent20/100,RoundLot);
   SumLotCorr=0;

And this is the first piece of code you've come across.

Prival-2:

Do you even read what others write.

What has Stateman got to do with it. You claimed above that the real broker has its own history and its own bet (I mean exchange). Show this, as soon as there is proof of this we will hang the broker by one place.

YOU are confusing forex kitchens and forex, with real brokers and the exchange. Proof of that, come on. You don't have anywhere near such certificates. You can't pass the exams with that knowledge...

No, there will be no such thing and no ticks. then the quote history will match everywhere. What about kitchens, floating spreads?

Then the lawyers will howl at the traders' attacks)))

_new-rena:

no, there won't be one and there won't be any ticks. then the quote history will match everywhere. What about the kitchens, the floating spread?

Then the lawyers will howl at the traders' attacks)))

No, I think it will be fine. You just need to watch what the trader signs. What kind of contracts and with whom.

Forex and kitchens are and will be. Here is a recent example.

The stock exchange and working with a broker is another matter. You just need to understand the differences between a DC and a broker. And where they offer to trade. It comes with experience, sometimes sad, but it comes.
The only pity is that after that many are disappointed. And they never trust anyone. Unfortunately the majority in this area are illiterate, very illiterate. And to a question like.

What is an action - the answer is something like a rally, a protest....

And as for the candle, they will say that it is placed in front of icons .....

Адвокат обманутого трейдера: Мошенничество на Forex почти недоказуемо
Адвокат обманутого трейдера: Мошенничество на Forex почти недоказуемо
  • lifenews.ru
Житель Москвы Николай Поляков за год заработал на рынке Forex 1 миллион долларов, но не смог получить свои деньги. Адвокат обманутого трейдера Евгений Москаленко в эфире LifeNews предостерег желающих выйти на валютный рынок от погони за низкими комиссиями и бонусами, которые брокеры-мошенники нередко используют как приманку. – Такое быстрое...

Prival-2:

No, I think it will be fine. You just have to watch what the trader signs. What kind of contracts and with whom.

Forex and the kitchens have been and will be. Here is a recent example.

The market and work with a broker is another matter. You just need to understand the difference between a brokerage house and a broker. And where they offer to trade. It comes with experience, sometimes sad, but it comes.
The only pity is that after that many are disappointed. And they never trust anyone. Unfortunately the majority in this area are illiterate, very illiterate. And to a question like.

What is an action - the answer is something like a rally, a protest....

And as for the candle, they will say that they put it in front of icons .....

I wrote to you in a private message.

C-4:

NOT BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

How can you make a renko by coding this way:

And that's the first piece of code you come across.

Haha...show your piece of code better with the meaning intact.

Prival-2:

Catch 5 minutes and the beginning of the session

I'm not going any further (as you're talking nonsense again). I want to see how you compare. Very interesting ....

The graphs fit together. Have a look at the candlesticks. It's a pity that the education is over).