Attention, contest! - page 7

TheXpert:

There is a task of generating charts from a tape of trades. With convenient storage of both volumes. And preferably the ribbon itself too.

But for such a hundred dollars is not enough and it is more painstaking and uninteresting.

I pondered over this problem for a long time, but finally I decided it was not necessary ))

It is much more interesting than doing puzzles )

but tastes differ.

TheXpert:

There is a task of generating charts from a tape of trades. With convenient storage of both volumes. And preferably the tape itself too.

But for such a hundred is not enough and it is more painful and uninteresting.

Soon everything will be available through the standard MetaTrader tools. There is no sense to bother with it now.

sanyooooook:

it's a lot more fun than doing puzzles.)

+

C-4:
Soon everything will be available through MetaTrader's in-house tools. It doesn't make sense to bother with it now.
But not in MT4 )

C-4:
Soon everything will be available through standard MetaTrader tools. There is no point in bothering with it now.

Nothing will be available )

It makes sense to bother ). Moreover, I'm ready to pay for the solution of this problem, but I don't trust many local coders.

TheXpert:

It makes sense to bother ). Not only that, I'm willing to pay to solve this problem, but I don't trust many local coders.

What about you? Too lazy?

ZS: give me the file format with the tape or the file itself, I'll try it )

Uh...

TheXpert:

There is a task of generating charts from a tape of trades. With convenient storage of both volumes. And preferably the tape itself too.

It's not a competition task - it's almost a trading terminal:) Certainly it is more interesting - no one argues...

C-4:

Throw me a link to the tasks you mentioned - I rarely go there - I can not find it.

sanyooooook:

What about you? lazy?

ZS: give me the format of the tape file or the file itself, I'll try it )

+

TheXpert:

It makes sense to bother ). Not only that, I'm willing to pay to solve this problem, but I don't trust many local coders.

Are we talking about the fifth MT?

Trust Yuri Kulikov. He is one of the few who have good experience in the tasks you're dealing with.

MigVRN:

Throw me a link to the tasks you mentioned - I rarely go there - I can't find them.

http://contests.techdays.ru/Codestars/#/
CodeStars
CodeStars
  • contests.techdays.ru
Прокачай себя и стань звездой кода! Попади в Зал Славы!

C-4:

Are we talking about the fifth MT?

No, it's about the 4. I need to sculpt offline charts on the fly with full tehanalysis capability and access to both volumes.