Attention, contest! - page 4

MigVRN:

Without resources, this is the kind of nonsense you get.

That's how I asked for buttons with transparency, but in *.bmp. That's why I used what I had. The original buttons without transparency.

No - it's all there

But it's not even about transparency - the main trick is to make the backlight only work when hovering over the puzzle - and not on the BMP rectangle.

Yes, that's the problem.

MigVRN:

No - it's all there

But it's not even about transparency - the main trick is to make the backlight only work when hovering over the puzzle - and not on the BMP rectangle.

I don't know where you got the files, but in the archive, which I attached, there are no *.bmp files with alpha channel.

I understand you need to make it so that any uploaded picture will fit on the graph as if it were there? Like puzzles? Whether it's a puzzle or a square, a rhombus or a dog in general? It's complicated, and I don't know how to implement this shape check yet, but I'll try to do it.

Or is it possible to specify the distance and angle of graphical objects in the settings?

Got a bit of a head start. =)

No, read the first message. There's a link.

more about tilting the pictures? :-)

barabashkakvn:
I don't know where you got the files, but the archive I attached doesn't have *.bmp files with an alpha channel.
I checked - it's there. In your files and in the source files. I haven't done anything with them - I used them as is. If anything, the alpha channel is only available in resources. But you seem to know...

MigVRN:
Checked - it's there. In your files and in the source code. I didn't do anything with them - I used them as they are. If anything - alpha channel is available only in resources. But you seem to know...
My graphics editor played a cruel trick on me. I trusted it.
Files:
Competition.ex5  225 kb

barabashkakvn:
My graphics editor played a cruel trick on me. I trusted it.

:) everything is OK now!

MigVRN:

But it's not even about transparency - the most important trick is to make backlighting work only when hovering over the puzzle - not on the BMP rectangle.

Marked cursor location - at which backlight should not be triggered.

If you make the distance between the puzzles 47 pixels smaller - it would be clearer what we are talking about.

I just made it up on my knees. I mean, the code is dirty.

Updated it.

Files: