Attention, contest! - page 11

The winner will be chosen amongst the participants by the vote of the participants themselves. Each contestant will be asked to name what they think is the best alien implementation.The winner will be chosen amongst the contestants by a vote of the contestants themselves. Each participant must name what he/she considers to be the best alien implementation.

The contestants vote. If each entrant votes for themselves (which is very likely), the selection of the winner will depend on the objectivity of at least one entrant.

I wonder if there is a competition somewhere in which the contestants themselves were the judges?

sanyooooook:

ZS: "Who are the judges?" )

All participants + whoever TheXpert wants to judge. I think if everyone who signed off on the previous page, will participate in the process of determining the winner, no one will mind :)

The most important thing, at least for me, that all participants indicate in what places they have flaws. Or that in general they have a hell of a bullock code.

You can't vote for yourself!!!

sanyooooook:

ZS: "Who are the judges?" )

Wasn't there a figure of $100? Who decides whose figure it is :)

abolk:

The winner will be chosen amongst the participants by the vote of the participants themselves. Each contestant will be asked to name what he or she thinks is the best alien implementation.The winner will be chosen amongst the contestants by a vote of the contestants themselves. Each participant must name what he/she considers to be the best alien implementation.

The competition: the contestants vote. If each entrant votes for themselves (which is very likely), the selection of the winner will depend on the objectivity of at least one entrant.

I wonder if there is a competition somewhere in which the contestants themselves were the judges?

If the judge (contestant) evaluates each entry by awarding it some place, then an objective result can be obtained regardless of how the contestant evaluates their own work.

abolk:

If each participant votes for himself/herself ...
Each participant will have to name the best one in their opinion someone else's implementation.
:)

abolk:
f2011:
If you have a desire to rate the contestants, write!TheXpert has blogged about it. I'm all for it. The more people - the more interesting.

What a clever expert, though! )

He's got a dozen progessors working for him, and he'll get away with a hundred.)

Decentralisation and crowdsourcing rule, though :)

If you would like to enter, please remind us that the last day to send in your entry is Sunday.

The terms of the competition have been updated and can be found here -- https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/413593

Anyway, there were a bit less participants than expected.)

There were only two -- MigVRN and fyords