Attention, contest! - page 8

I have a rather ambivalent attitude to this undertaking.

On the one hand, the above task has little to do with trading and the essence of MQL4\5 itself - to create trading strategies.

On the other hand, no one except TheXpert has created a contest task with a bonus. For that, respect and respect to the author.

I am not participating myself, since I am weak in graphics.

C-4:

We waited a long time for an assignment from an expert. In the end - total disappointment. The task is not interesting both from programming and practical point of view. The "contest" is meaningless and only studies the concrete possibilities of MT5 for working with transparent bmp.

The task is quite concrete - to make a full-fledged non-rectangular button.
And quite practical - trading panels under MT are becoming quite popular.

If the standard library will be updated based on the contest results, that will be great.

In any case, it is not an option to come here and criticize us. To offer an alternative, yes. To solve the problem in a super-efficient way and win the contest, yes. But just to express your "fi" is not constructive.

I'm not taking part in the competition. But the competition itself is interesting.

The proposed solutions would help solve a lot of problems.

Who cares if it's related to trading or not.

I, for example, don't know anything about C#. I've learned mql4\mql5 by hand while I still have the need.

And what about clicking on transparent backgrounds - for me personally, it's very useful. I deal with trading panels that are HUGE in demand for pros.

The topic idea is a good one. everyone decided to give it a try.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for some reason some of the pixels in my pictures - are not transparent.

and those that are clearly not transparent - are considered transparent.

I think the way everyone loads and checks the pixels is the same.

here is an example of a picture.

The way it should be:

but for some reason, transparency doesn't always work.

Or did I cut it wrong?

Files:
PUZZLE.zip  1341 kb

C-4:

Thank you, but I'm not interested in graphic tasks. I'm sticking to my opinion:

it feels like all the clowns are here to amuse you... :-)

IvanIvanov:
It's like all the clowns are here to amuse you... :-)
No, the clowns are just getting closer.

sanyooooook:

ZS: give me the format of the tape file or the file itself, I'll try )

The input is an array -- (ticket price volume direction) The ticket is needed for rewrite, i.e. it should be in the stored data.

Why don't you know where to get the tape? ) it's for crypto

C-4:
What do we have here? What do we learn? To create arbitrarily shaped images on the chart? Ok, let's draw some kind of jigsaw puzzle on the chart. - Who will it be for? What will programmers get out of it? Apart from creating games for MT5 (a very controversial direction), the task has no other practical interest. From the viewpoint of programming it also has no potential. Because its implementation doesn't require knowledge of algorithms and programming, but knowledge of a particular technology of the MT5.

Work with resources, events, pictures. There is no generation of pictures on the fly and no kanvas, the pictures are pre-drawn.

And actually I didn't know how to do it all and if it's possible before the contest started. So before starting the contest, I implemented and checked everything myself. And it was as new to me as it was to all the other participants.

TheXpert:

The input is an array -- (Ticket price volume direction) Ticket is needed for rewrite, i.e. it should be in the stored data.

You don't know where to get the ribbon? ) it's for crypto

I've already deregistered the tape to the array (screenshots posted), but after that I got lazy. Charts with Last price appeared in the terminal (without volumes, the only thing left is to write an indicator for the correct drawing of volumes), and the whizdom works fine.

i don't rely on volumes in crypto trading.

I don't know where to get it for crypto trading, but if I'm planning a contest I may remember it (but I will post it in the market, you know)) ).

sanyooooook:

But if it's for a contest, I can remember (but you know, I'll put it on the market )) ).

Nah, it's not a $100 challenge.