The agony of choice - page 8

VDev:
"MT5 is already an HFT platform and allows up to 300-500 trading transactions per second from a single terminal under normal conditions."
Please list the HFTs in the studio, I'll check.
It's about the speed of the platform as a whole. That is, all brokers have it available, but the nuances may already be on the liquidity provider side - we can't control anything there.

mmmoguschiy:
Dedicated to all the real guys - why drive a kopeck when you can drive a Gelik? :-D
The Helic from Brabus is in the garage next to the Cruiser 80 for trips to the countryside (hunting). In 4 years on both of them something like 10,000 miles. Sale is almost impossible (if only for a penny) pulled bobble as a hoover, but to throw out sorry. Not to mention all the other attachments. House through friends rent for tourists, "floating basin" school boarding school for collective outings provided. What's the fun in it ????

Argo:
The Brabus Helicopter is parked in the garage next to the 80 Cruiser for the outdoors (hunting). In 4 years on both, a total of 10,000 miles. Sale is almost impossible (if only for a penny) pulled bobble as a hoover, but to throw out sorry. Not to mention all the other attachments. House through friends rent for tourists, "floating basin" school boarding school for collective outings provided. What is the fun in it ????.
Unfortunately, and I do not understand! But stereotypes are stereotypes )) "Cool" (read real) uncles were and still are riding the aforementioned Cruzaks and Gels. I do not know why they do it. Maybe, like you, they bought it and are sorry to throw it away.