How to prevent cheating in the Market ? - page 3

Just opened a couple of products, paid for, here are the counters...it doesn't seem logical...maybe I'm wrong, please explain....

Files:

sanyooooook:

I don't have that button,

Ah, that's probably because I didn't buy it.

it's just that some free products sometimes you want to rate and it turns out you can't rate them, so what about the stars next to the free products?

You don't have to buy it, just download the free product, then go to the product page, click on the reviews tab and look to the right, you will see a green plus sign that says leave a review, click on the sign and write a review

deskipper:
You don't have to buy it, just download the free product, then go to the product page, select the reviews tab and look to the right, you will see a green plus sign that says leave a review, click on the sign and write a review
And here's another way to do it, made a fairly low price of the product $10. In some mailer, posted a job worth $ 11, and $ 0.3 for a positive review. After these procedures, raise the price of the product to the cost of investing in jobs glyadh and you in the top. All legal easily and simply, enough of the buyer and all the investments will pay off, and in case of what the buyer can say, look stupid people are buying and all happy. I guess they will also offer to subscribe to paid courses, they will tell you to gain wisdom, if you are a fool.

Petros:

You can do that too.

That example, that's a real example I've seen.

Almost all of Mechanic's (Ramil) products are free for a while (usually the first few days), during this time he gets a rating and then makes it paid, the issue has been raised many times, but it's just a matter of honesty. The smart man will not rush to buy a product from the top, but will check it first, drive it around, especially now that you can check products for MT4 as well.

how, how... String them up on the laths !!!!! or let them run down the board....

g1f3:

Just opened a couple of products, paid for, here are the counters...it doesn't seem logical...maybe I'm wrong, please explain....

Activations are not purchases... but how many times can each customer activate a product, roughly speaking how many PCs

T-S-V:
Activations are not purchases... but how many times can each customer activate a product, roughly speaking on how many PCs
one activation = one hardware, including any UPU, except for hosting from metaquotes

deskipper:
one activation = one hardware, including any UPU, except for hosting from metaquotes

Thanks for the reply, but I know what activation is. That wasn't a question on my part, but an answer to the post above :) There, in the picture, the number of possible activations is mistaken for the number of product purchases :)

PS And as far as I know it's also tied to the system, reinstalling it kind of resets the activation, I read somewhere on the forum, but I can't say for sure.

T-S-V:
So you are told about a real example, almost all of Mechanic's (Ramil) products are free for a while (usually the first few days), during this time he gains a rating and then makes it paid, the issue has been raised many times, but it's just a matter of honesty.

Here's another example of fraud in the Marketplace -- from another forum, perhaps links to other similar forums are forbidden by the rules -- so a screenshot of the post:

T-S-V:
Activations are not purchases... but how many times can each customer activate a product, roughly speaking how many PCs
And someone bought the activation as a rating