How to prevent cheating in the Market ? - page 2

g1f3:

cheating to promote yourself to the top? the method is black, but effective as long as the administration does not forbid it (why do they get commissions)

and who says that product promoted by such a method is worse than the ones that are already in the top? if better and without promotion no one will know about it? is it fair?

The seller will have to buy from himself constantly, as far as I understood the top is updated.

sanyooooook:

In addition, in order to stay at the top, the seller would have to buy from himself all the time, as I understand the top is updated.

As long as there are free products in the Market - to buy "from yourself", it is enough to remove the price for a very short time of purchase.

Price changes are not displayed anywhere.

There's an example in the Market with a chicken sale -- where the seller shuffles the prices daily as he likes.

g1f3:

And by the way it's interesting, many products have 4-5 purchases, a strange coincidence.

Isn't the number of purchases visible to everyone but the authors?

it seems to be only how many demos have been downloaded, and that is not the number of purchases

abolk:

As long as there are free products in the Market -- to buy 'in-house', all you have to do is remove the price for a very short time of purchase.

The price change is not displayed anywhere.

There's an example in the Market with a chicken sale -- where the seller shuffles the prices daily as he likes.

How many times does it take for a product to reach the top?

I've had one product in the market for 5 times and it's at the very bottom of the market when it was in the scripts.

Another one has 3 and is on page 3.

sanyooooook:

How many times do I have to download a product like this before it reaches the top?

I have one product that has already had 5 downloads and is at the very bottom, when it was in the scripts no one has even downloaded it once.

the other has 3 and is on page 3 (among experts)

what's the problem with downloading and writing a review every day? -- it's guaranteed to be at the top in a couple of weeks.

abolk:

What's the problem with downloading and writing a review every day? -- it's guaranteed to be at the top in a couple of weeks.

I'm racking my brains trying to find the review button, where is it? ))

I'm trying to do this, but it's not working.

and other computers logged in and downloaded from other accounts but there is no button and still there (downloaded other people's products, his only demo)

abolk:

What's the problem with downloading and writing a review every day? -- in a couple of weeks it's guaranteed to be at the top.

or is it checked? =)

sanyooooook:

I'm racking my brains, I can't find the review button, can you tell me where it is? ))

I want to do this, but it does not work.

And other computers logged in and downloaded from other accounts but there is no button and still there (downloaded other people's products, his only demo)

Feedback written only on the purchased product.

You should put a review on your product and get it back.

sanyooooook:

I'm racking my brains, I can't find the review button, can you tell me where it is? ))

I want to do this, but it does not work.

And other computers logged in and downloaded from other accounts, but there is no button and still there (downloaded other people's products, his only demo)

deskipper:

I don't have that button,

Ah, that's probably because I didn't buy it.

it's just that some free products sometimes you want to rate and it turns out you can't rate them, so what about the stars next to the free products?