The axioms of financial market analysis (or the whole truth about the right and wrong use of indicators) - page 13

artmedia70:
And please point out the main differences between divergence and convergence.
What kind of humour do you have? Or am I not in the loop at all???

Argo:
What kind of humour do you have? Or am I not at all on the subject???
By the way, which book are we talking about?

Useddd:
Is Tajik okay? I know a docent...
If you're just having fun, you shouldn't. And if you're serious, it's not about degrees. And why are you picking on my work? It will be freely available on the internet. I'm stipulating that the publisher doesn't own it. He'll have full rights for 12 months. After that, all possible interpretations and translations are mine. It will appear on the Internet without any restrictions.

Argo:
Lefebvre just didn't recognise forex as a real market. But the whole point of what he wrote is that the Bullish trend is formed on a Bearish movement. And his goals were real.I was talking about the "no loss option". Enough MT for me. Sorry but I've already moved into the "money works for me, not me for money" category. Immediately for the skeptics ... Here because sometimes you get bored.

Why are you focusing on volumes?) Even if we take the volume of currency futures, or rather the trading volume, how can it be "not real"?) We have an underlying asset - futures + its derivatives, derivatives, whose trading volume is much lower than the trading volume of the futures themselves, options, for example, are 20-35% of the futures. And to understand this simple mathematics you have to write works?)))

And the whole thing is driven by supply and demand, between which there is an imbalance at a certain time and at a certain price, the consequence of this is the volume, of which the price is the consequence again.

Here it is all down to the penny).

And that's right, buying up occurs on the LAST sharp downward spurt.

stranger:

Why are you focusing on volumes?) Even if we take the volume of currency futures, or rather the trading volume, how can it be "not real"?) We have an underlying asset - futures + its derivatives, derivatives, whose trading volume is much lower than the trading volume of the futures themselves, options, for example, are 20-35% of the futures. And to understand this simple mathematics you have to write works?)))

And the whole thing is driven by supply and demand, between which there is an imbalance at a certain time and at a certain price, the consequence of this is the volume, of which the price is the consequence again.

Here it is all down to the penny).

And that's right, buying up happens at the LAST sharp downward spurt.

How I wish I could support you! But I can't! I don't know if our terminal counts volumes or not. That's a question for those people who wrote the final code. My role in this work was to assess the feasibility of using classical tools and their interpretations. As well as all the "real strategies" of the time. Now we use his advice. I like it. I cannot say anything else. I don't know some of it and I don't want to know the rest.

Argo:
I wish I could support you! But I can't! I don't know if our terminal counts volumes or not. This is a question for those people who wrote the final code. My role in this work was to assess the feasibility of using classical tools and their interpretations. As well as all the "real strategies" of the time. Now we use his advice. I like it. I cannot say anything else. I do not know some of it and I do not want to know the rest.
"Our" terminal, if MT is meant, is an empty bucket, it has nothing but price)

Useddd:
We have made a mess of the thread, I suggest we jointly erase all of our posts from pages 13-15 inclusive.
Agreed. Picked up the old archives (thought it would be interesting) . But in the end it's all verbiage.

artmedia70:
And please specify the main differences between divergence and convergence.

Convergence is something like that, but I have not found such a composition in my terminal.

Below is the divergence:

stranger:
"Our" terminal, if MT is meant, is an empty bucket, it has nothing but price)
I realise that I am not a guru in a certain sense. I was a member of a team that decided that the terminals that were "leaking to us" were not adequate for the task at hand. We created with an howl. Some of it is not quite commensurate with what we're used to seeing. That's the one I'm referring to. But before it became current, all technologies were tested and verified on MT4 and the like (corporate solidarity).

Speculator_:

Convergence is something like that, but I have not found such a composition in my terminal.

Below is the divergence:

I will say that this is all bullshit not worthy of attention)