The axioms of financial market analysis (or the whole truth about the right and wrong use of indicators) - page 22

Yury Reshetov:

That you have to read carefully before you answer.

However, I sometimes read diagonally myself.

Sorry, my mistake, I corrected it!

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

Point 1 - here the man is 100 percent right

After the 3rd point something is missing, i.e. how to identify the main or not main trend. I.e. there is no definition of a trend that is not the main one or something else.

Determining the direction of the trend is not difficult, it's obvious, where the price moves, so does the trend ))))

I advise you to read the definition of the term TREND

Olexiy Polyakov:

Determining the direction of the trend is not difficult, it is obvious, where the price moves, so does the trend ))))

I advise you to read the definition of TREND

I already went through this nursery.

I advise you not to reinvent the wheel.

new-rena:

I've already been through that nursery.

I advise against reinventing the wheel.

My man, if you are still trading forex, you are still sitting in the nursery and picking at the sandbox, and for knowing how to determine the direction of the trend, personally, a huge all-human thanks to you!!! :)

Olexiy Polyakov:
My man, if you are still trading forex, you are still sitting in the nursery and picking in the sandbox, and for knowing how to determine the direction of the trend, personally, a huge all-human thanks to you!!! :)

What difference does it make where to trade?

I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel. I haven't heard anything new.

and if you're trading on these curves, then we have nothing to talk about.

You tell that to the traders in the shop, i.e. how you apply your indices or put Fibo on their price tags))

Assuming a price trend from itself won't tell you anything. Don't waste your time - you have CME at your side...

Good luck.

After reading the first axiom, something obscene ran through my head.
That's my attitude to this thread. No flubbing.

new-rena:

What difference does it make where to trade?

I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel. I haven't heard anything new.

and if you're trading on these curves, then we have nothing to talk about.

You tell that to the traders in the shop, i.e. how you apply your indices or put Fibo on their price tags))

Assuming a price trend from itself won't tell you anything. Don't waste your time - you have CME at your side...

Good luck.

We really have nothing to talk about, precisely because you do not see the difference in where to trade, and it is huge!!!

You do not trade, you make bets with your forex house, and do not say that you are somewhere else, that's what .... do not make my grey-haired head laugh!

I'm not sure what curveballs you're talking about? I'm a scalper and i trade volume and the glass!

Heroix:
After reading the first axiom, something obscene came to mind.
That's my attitude to this thread. No flubbing.
Try to write more clearly, unreasoned outcries and out-of-matter outpourings of your pain are understandable only to you until you explain the reason for them! :)

Axiom from CMEclub.RU

In the course of their movement, asset quotations make short-term decelerations, on which highly accurate forecasts can be formed. All you need to do is use the right combination of technical analysis techniques to identify entry points with minimal risk.

A basic axiom of any market: Any widely known or publicly available strategy, pattern or indicator cannot be profitable, this includes obvious patterns that anyone can see. The more unobvious and illogical (at first glance) the pattern you use, the longer it will work.