The axioms of financial market analysis (or the whole truth about the right and wrong use of indicators) - page 19

avtomat:

On all the smaller scales, no matter how the price jumps on them, it is subject to the global trend.

zy

hmmm... "and jumping happy?" ??? How old are you, young man?

No matter how old I am, your joy over the event will not change :-D

Notice I wasn't talking about the lower timeframes!!!

mmmoguschiy:
No matter how old I am your joy over the event will not change :-D

Notice I wasn't talking about junior timeframes!!!

about the older ones?

Think with your head - is it a right or an obligation, don't you think? It should be spelled out in the Constitution.

avtomat:

about elders?

;))) thinking with your head is a right or an obligation, don't you think? That's a provision that should be written into the Constitution.

Tell me about it.

Find me a trend on this graph, will you?

Well, watch closely

avtomat:

Well, watch closely

Why are you leaking if you're so clever?

TheXpert:
Why are you leaking if you're so smart?
You wouldn't understand ;)))

avtomat:

Well, watch closely

Zoomed out again? Even so. Any man in his right mind would never get on a departing train. Your turkey is already screaming for a reversal. MACD, stochastics and the like. Do you still think you should go short and the KAMAZ will go down? :-D

mmmoguschiy:
Zoomed out again? Even so. Anyone in their right mind would never get on a departing train. Your turkey is already screaming for a reversal. MACD, stochastics and the like. Do you still think you should go short and the KAMAZ will go down? :-D

Do you have any idea what scale is?

I do not use either mcd or stochastic.

This is the first time you have seen my indicator, you do not know what principles it is built on, but you are judging what it "screams" about... expert, damn it...

avtomat:

Do you have any idea what scale is?

I don't use mcd's or stochastics.

This is the first time you've seen my turkey, you don't know what principles it's built on, but you're judging what it's "screaming" about... expert, my ass...

you want me to write you a definition? go to wikipedia, maybe you'll understand what I'm talking about ))

How is it that your turkey drawing is so different from a mcd drawing?

mmmoguschiy:
you want me to write you a definition? go to wikipedia, maybe you'll see what i mean)

How is this drawing of your turkey so different from that of a mcd?
Cheers.