The axioms of financial market analysis (or the whole truth about the right and wrong use of indicators) - page 18

In my view, a market maker's job is to balance supply and demand as best as possible through his actions. In other words, to adjust bid and ask in such a way as to, on the one hand, seek to bring the midmarket and the supply-demand balance point as close as possible and, on the other hand, seek to maximise "volume x (ask - bid)".

ratnasambhava:
In my opinion, a market maker's job is to balance supply and demand as best as possible with his actions. In other words, to regulate bid and ask in such a way that, on the one hand, seeks to bring the midmarket and the supply-demand balance line as close as possible and, on the other hand, maximises the volume x (ask - bid).

Apparently this is a clinical case of mass psychosis!!!! Market makers, puppeteers, are you out of your fucking mind? What happened to your minds?

A market maker is a major player!

The puppeteer is your forex broker, he manipulates the price and your orders, he is directly interested in your losses.

And you will never track the actions of a market maker in forex, there is no data to do this, you can speculate, based on the level and price reaction to this level, that someone was holding back the price. But to say that someone puts a limiters at such a price and that someone buys up the whole market, you can't because you can't see these same limits in the market stack, because this is Forex (in simple words "CUHN")!

Where the hell are you going? Why do you need these big players? They are smarter than all of us. Sitting and watching the market instruments in the hope that a major player will come and you'll be able to see something there, I think it's just stupid! There are basic concepts which you have to accept as axioms requiring no proof, build on them and trade on them! Moreover, if you will just use the stupid axioms of the stock markets, you will constantly, for years, steadily will earn!

10937:

A market maker is a big player !!!

The puppeteer is your forex broker, he manipulates the price and your orders, he has a direct interest in your loss.

And you will never track the actions of a market maker in forex, there is no data to do this, you can speculate, based on the level and price reaction to this level, that someone was holding back the price. But to say that at such a price someone puts the limits and "buys" the whole market, you can not, because this is Forex (in other words "the kitchen")!

Forex != "kitchen"!

Forex = market

"Kitchen" = Puppeteer

ratnasambhava:

Forex !="kitchen"

Forex = market

"Kitchen" = Puppeteer

Do you do a comparative analysis?

mmmoguschiy:
I've read your sayings and immediately remembered my forgotten axiom :-D You have a kind of a special understanding of the market. If you're describing the levels in your own blog articles, then for some unknown reason you`re rejecting them like fire!
Concerning the levels. How can you deny them? )) It's an AXIOMA!!! They are the elementary "target" levels, where everything actually happens - some lose and some find :-D Some "keep" them, while others strive for them. AND TCHK!!!

If you want you may continue to believe in fairy tales. This is probably equivalent to the belief that we live in a "free society". :-D That no one controls us. That we are not bound hand and foot by the laws imposed by someone - to study in university and work all your life in a factory for a miserable wage, which is not calculated by anyone, so that you would have enough only to somehow get even with the current tribute for a flat, taxes, mortgage, consumer credit and other joys of life, which, incidentally, the average citizen without a loan can hardly "earn".
You are free to take out only a consumer loan or a mortgage. :-D You're free to reach for your belt and start saving for your own good fortune. You are free to take out a business loan, which, according to business axioms, will fail 90 per cent of the time in the first year. If you didn't fail in the first year, 90 per cent of the time it will fail in the second year. You are free to start from scratch and spend your life earning your NAME. But then you wake up as an old fart with a Geelandwagen in a barn who simply isn't "interested" :-D
But the way I see it, you need to take it as truth, stop kicking yourself and start taking advantage of it! Which I hope we will do together!

I wonder what you see as my disavowal of my own research?

How can something created by human hands be called an AXIOMO? It is similar to the lesson of a bad but stern teacher "I Said He'd STOP HERE, THAT'S HOW IT WILL BE". I don't need to remind you how the support level cleverly becomes a resistance level. So what is it really? And what kind of AXIOMA is it if we don't even know the basics of support or resistance? You mentioned my blog. If you read it carefully, it's all about that. We have been studying the same authors' textbooks and the rules we have learned have become a stereotype in our behaviour, and certainly not an AXIOMY. Otherwise, if the market had such axioms (of course, besides that we trade to make profit) it would be a paradise, not trading.

Here is the material on how the trend is formed You may read it. I don't have time (or rather lazy) to write it myself. The more so that I agree with the author in many respects.

Argo:

I wonder what you see as my disavowal of my own research?

How can something created by human hands be called an AXIOMO? It is similar to the lesson of a bad but stern teacher "I Said He'd STOP HERE, THAT IS HOW IT WILL BE". I don't need to remind you how the support level cleverly becomes a resistance level. So what is it really? And what kind of AXIOMA is it if we don't know even the elementary things about support or resistance? You mentioned my blog. If you read it carefully, it's all about that. We have been studying the same authors' textbooks and the rules we have learned have become a stereotype in our behaviour, and certainly not an AXIOMY. Otherwise, if the market had such axioms (of course, besides that we trade to make profit) it would be a paradise, not trading.

Here is the material on how the trend is formed You may read it. I don't have time (or rather lazy) to write it myself. The more so because I agree with the author in many respects.

I cannot formulate the axiom of levels existence now. I meant just that - the fact that they exist does not require any proof. This is a given. It is a starting point. And the transformation of one level into another does not negate their existence either. Too lazy to reread your blog today. Maybe some other time ))

Argo:

Here's a piece on how the trend is shaping up Read it.

Started reading it. The author writes that the trend is more likely to continue than to reverse :-D The probability is higher. Let's refer to the probability theory. Let's flip a coin. The probability of making heads or tails as well as extending the trend or reversing the trend is 50 to 50. Let's say heads are tossed. What is the probability that heads will roll a second time? Has it gone up or down? TV tells us the odds are going down. So what the... pray tell, why should it increase if the price moves? Inertia? This is not a multi-ton dump truck with bald tyres driving down a mountain in ice!!! :-D

That's right, tipper.

When you realise that, you won't be talking nonsense about "heads and tails, as well as a trend or reversal is 50/50", you know?

avtomat:

That's right, tipper.

When you realise that, you won't be talking nonsense about "heads and tails, as well as a trend or reversal is 50/50", you know?

What's your point? You pulled out a chunk, on which the chart has a trend and you are jumping happy? :-D Move to another timeframe and zoom out. It will be a completely different picture - I will post it later :-D

mmmoguschiy:
What did you want to show? You pulled out a chunk where the chart has a trend and you are jumping happy? :-D Move to another timeframe and zoom out. It'll be a completely different picture - I'll post it later :-D

On all the smaller scales, no matter how the price jumps on them, it is subject to the global trend.

ss

hmm... "and you're jumping around happy?" ??? How old are you, young man?