The axioms of financial market analysis (or the whole truth about the right and wrong use of indicators) - page 17

You'd better start a thread, not about axioms, but something like "Why is Puppet screwing us all the time?"

stranger:

The axiom of intraday trading is that in intraday trading you have to keep track of executed trades

The axiom of intraday trading is that you have to work hard and think like a horse, not look at pictures in MT.

Now about the ruble and your Central Bank. Trading stopped on the interbank? Why? The same situation was in Ukraine last week. Because mm just couldn't perform its duties, i.e. to buy back the supply of the ruble in Russia and the hryvnia in Ukraine. The Central Bank wanted-wouldn't) And who cares what it wanted? There are still can-do's.))

So here we go - the axiom of intraday is executed trades. So we need access to the stock exchange? Which one? CME? Or another one? Be specific, Gandalf, be specific! )) We're collecting the grail here ))

Then you'll have to work like a horse. How exactly? Specific techniques, or axioms with pictures?

Ruble. I do not have the faintest idea what and where it stopped. I did not analyze the situation in detail. But I think the bargaining took place. And they were traded right up to the moment of the collapse. Then, of course, the tap was probably shut, but it was too late. So who brought it down? THE CENTRAL BANK? No. Who did, Gandalf?
MM couldn't meet the obligations and buy back the ruble offer? Then it's all a bit vague - I don't want to, I can't, I can't... What are you trying to say? What does this have to do with MM in general? You seem to be referring to the same Central Bank? The Central Bank used to dump its foreign exchange reserves to curb the exchange rate. Then supposedly stopped. And what - the trading stopped? They continued, but without his involvement. What we have witnessed is what it led to. The bank withdrew its liquidity on offer. The cup dried up instantly :-D

Then the chefs repeated our way only in the opposite direction :-D

stranger:
You'd better start a thread, not about axioms, but something like "Why is the Puppet always screwing us?"
I've already created a thread like that - as they say, welcome to https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40878.

Maybe you can breathe some life into it.) The rest of you, you're not talking. Apparently they're fed up - sacks of money scattered under the counters :-D

stranger:
You'd better not start a thread about axioms, but something like "Why is Puppet always screwing us?

Yes, because most people:

- don't know how to trade.

- look for reversals where there aren't any.

- trade against the trend

- do not know how to enter on a pullback

- breaks the rules of MM

- BELIEVES they are lucky

(Of course the list is not complete, but I hope many people will understand the hint)

Drew up another axiom yesterday and forgot :-D

If anyone is interested, I can remember

Gentlemen, really read the books (primers) on MARKET trading. I don't mean exactly stock trading. The imbalance of supply and demand is not related to buy or sell volumes. It is related to price. Or rather the desire to buy or sell at a specific price. And who are you there ......? MM are "holy" people. They are to be "prayed for". I never tire of repeating that they do our dirty work for us. Their job is basically to study the demand for one product or another. And you just have to learn how to use the results of their work. WHAT magic levels are you looking for? There are none. It is true that sometimes a "higher" power, represented by the Central Bank of one country or another, intervenes in the entire trading process. But only in the case of a significant distortion that is dangerous to the economy as a whole. And of course it has no specific price value. This is especially true in cases where an oversupply of money needs to be withdrawn from the people. The price+volume nexus will work here. This is one of the reasons for such a collapse of the ruble. No one will tell you the real reason. After the sanctions were imposed, the exchange of goods with the rest of the world has fallen. So who needs the dollar and the euro? Soon they will be discarded as unnecessary junk lying in the closet. And the desire of the state to transfer some of the commodity contracts into rubles. One can imagine what an infusion of money this would mean for the budget. This is very rough, of course. Everything is much more complicated. Read the primers.

P.S. MM market maker.

Argo:

Gentlemen, really read the books (primers) on MARKET trading. I don't mean exactly stock trading. The imbalance of supply and demand is not related to buy or sell volumes. It is related to price. Or rather the desire to buy or sell at a specific price. And who are you there ......? MM are "holy" people. They are to be "prayed for". I never tire of repeating that they do our dirty work for us. Their job is basically to study the demand for one product or another. And you just have to learn how to use the results of their work. WHAT magic levels are you looking for? There are none. It is true that sometimes a "higher" power, represented by the Central Bank of one country or another, intervenes in the entire trading process. But only in the case of a significant distortion that is dangerous to the economy as a whole. And of course it has no specific price value. This is especially true in cases where an oversupply of money needs to be withdrawn from the people. The price+volume nexus will work here. This is one of the reasons for such a collapse of the ruble. No one will tell you the real reason. After the sanctions were imposed, the exchange of goods with the rest of the world has fallen. So who needs the dollar and the euro? Soon they will be discarded as unnecessary junk lying in the closet. And the desire of the state to transfer some of the commodity contracts into rubles. One can imagine what an infusion of money this would mean for the budget. This is very rough, of course. Everything is much more complicated. Read the primers.

P.S. MM market maker.

I've read your sayings and immediately remembered my forgotten axiom :-D You have a kind of a special understanding of the market. If you're describing the levels in your own blog articles, then for some unknown reason you're trying to get rid of them like fire!

So Axiom N (important!!!):

Let's start with a simple question. Why do people speculate? Naturally, to make a profit. So how does a trader make a profit? He needs to buy cheaper and sell more expensive. In other words, MM must sell the purchased volumes, in order not to be left with a loser. And sell it at a higher price. On the other side there must be someone. But how can they do this? Why would the price suddenly go up? And why should there be someone on the opposite side?
This is where the fun begins. For someone to be on the opposite side we introduce the set of "rules", such as wave analysis, breakdown trading, support and resistance lines, etc. Otherwise how can MM guess the crowd behavior? Well the rest is simple - MM needs to send the price in the direction it needs, pre-feeding the crowd with pseudo-rules, in order to "gain" volumes for further losses. Trading with a short stop? You'll have a hike in the opposite direction. Trading a breakout? There will be a false stop. And so on. How does he do it? It's in your pocket with 3 zeros and horse leverage (created just for your "enrichment" :-D). MM has huge resources in reserve. That is, he can easily buy all of your volumes, create a skew in his favor, take the price where he needs, sell and make a profit. Naturally, this will occur where either your money management or a stop loss occurs. Otherwise MM will not make profit.

Regarding levels. How can you deny them? )) It's an AXIOMA!!! They are the elementary "target" levels, where everything actually happens - some people lose and some people find them :-D Some people "keep" them, and some people strive for them. AND TCHK!!!

You can continue to believe in fairy tales if you like. It's probably tantamount to believing that we live in a "free society" :-D That no one controls us. That we are not bound hand and foot by the laws imposed by someone - to study in university and work all your life in a factory for a miserable salary, which is not calculated by anyone, so that you would have enough only to somehow get even with the current tribute for a flat, taxes, mortgage, consumer credit and other joys of life, which by the way an ordinary citizen without a loan can hardly "earn".
You are free to take out only a consumer loan or a mortgage. :-D You're free to reach for your belt and start saving for your own good fortune. You are free to take out a business loan, which, according to business axioms, will fail 90 per cent of the time in the first year. If you didn't fail in the first year, 90 per cent of the time it will fail in the second year. You are free to start from scratch and spend your life earning your NAME. But then you wake up as an old fart with a Geelandwagen in a barn who simply isn't "interested" :-D
But the way I see it, you need to take it as truth, stop kicking and start using it to your advantage! Which I hope we will do together!

And finally, a great saying comes to mind - "you don't get ... don't get by..." :-D

Believing there are levels is no different from believing there aren't. No worse or better... Same shit...

Levels have always existed and still do, they are so-called price barriers where limit orders are placed in large numbers and with high volume, they (the orders) prevent the price from continuing to move and are capable of reversing it.

The question is: what are not levels?

As an example:

- Fibonacci Lines (this is a simple sequence of numbers, in other words, a method of calculation, and the fact that some numbers in this sequence have more power than others is simply nonsense, you may as well use a mile or a pound, and based on these numbers build a perfectly working trading system, but this has nothing to do with market processes)

- Dynapoli levels (also not a market axiom, and does not determine the real levels or the real availability of buyers/sellers and their activity at these levels)

- all other pseudo-levels invented by someone to lure money out of gullible and uninformed traders

P.S.: IN ADDITION TO LEVEL DEFINITION, YOU SHOULD CLEARLY UNDERSTAND THE PROCESSES THAT TAKE PLACE AT THE LEVEL OF PRICE APPROACH

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/417986

Методика построения уровней поддержки и сопротивления
Методика построения уровней поддержки и сопротивления
  • Olexiy Polyakov
  • www.mql5.com
Часто можно видеть, как цена, достигнув той или иной области, внезапно разворачивается в противоположную сторону. Для дилетантов рынка Форекс, неосведомленных в некоторых тонкостях технического...

10937:

Support and resistance levels are formed as a result of multiple crossings of a given price over a period of time. More often than not, at this point the price goes into a flat, stalls in place, and turning to the above axiom, as some believe, a so-called "volume set" occurs. Probably, two competing market makers meet at this point and one of them cannot afford to break through this level.
But as I said before these levels clearly coincide with the notorious Fibonacci levels. Do not believe me - check it yourself.