The axioms of financial market analysis (or the whole truth about the right and wrong use of indicators) - page 7

stranger:
There's the word possible in the sentence, written in big letters. And it says that supply and demand have to be monitored when the price gets there to know if it will exceed or not.
It can change at any time! So you have to keep track of it all the time. :)

mmmoguschiy:
It can change at any time! Therefore, it has to be monitored at all times. :)
Well, keep an eye on it, good luck.

stranger:
Well, keep tracking, good luck.
I see, you only need to track in zones, outside zones you don't need to track.

Useddd:
The question is how often this is POSSIBLE, and how much more often/less often than the same is POSSIBLE in an alternative analysis without volumes (with a skilful approach naturally)
I wonder how you determine a supply and demand imbalance without looking at volumes? :-D

ratnasambhava:
I see, you only need to monitor in zones, outside zones you don't need to monitor.
Are you delusional again? ))

stranger:
Well, keep track, good luck.
Wait, Gandalf, where are you going? How are we here without you? Breathe life into the branch and into the bushes? :-D

We are in great demand for experienced traders! ))

Useddd:
The question is how often is it POSSIBLE to happen, and how much more often/less often than similar is POSSIBLE in alternative analysis without volumes (with a skillful approach of course)

No, guys, I can't do that, you don't understand the meaning of what's written)

The price goes there and you have to look there. What's not clear in that sentence).

Buying zones 4950-5050, 53-54, target 5650-5750.

Useddd:

and how do you draw thisuseful imbalance out of the volumes? ))))

PS. Are the consequences of the imbalance of supply and demand not in the price?

The law of supply and demand!

They are in the price, but it's too late.

stranger:

No, guys, I can't do that, you don't understand the meaning of what's written)

The price goes there and you have to look there. What's not clear in that sentence).

Buying zones 4950-5050, 53-54, target 5650-5750.

Are you talking about overbought/oversold zones I take it?

mmmoguschiy:
The law of supply and demand!

They are in the price, but it is too late.

Going to the market again for potatoes)))))

In the market, the supply is 300 kg of potatoes, the price is 2 rubles per kilo. In the morning, they bought 200 kg in an hour and 100 kg are left, which means that the demand is there and the supply has decreased significantly. I.e. the price is not primary.