The axioms of financial market analysis (or the whole truth about the right and wrong use of indicators) - page 6

mmmoguschiy:
It's not their data that's evil. They don't happen to have an advance Level II, do they? :-D
Is this just for the sake of chattering post?

stranger:
Is this just for the sake of a blabbering post?
blather on in private

mmmoguschiy:
Tip me off.
What is it? There are plenty of realtime tools on the CME website, the same level 2 including, some for free with a delay, some for money without a delay. The rest, the link gave, take a shovel and go ahead)

mmmoguschiy:
It all depends on what you're getting your hands on these potatoes for. As Useddd correctly pointed out, we are looking at the product as an opportunity for resale to someone else, not as an end use. You are looking at everything from the perspective of end buyers and end sellers. Some people simply need potatoes to make soup out of them; some need them to sell them at the current market price in order to get the proceeds to buy some other product at the market price at the moment of purchase. But we are talking about the profit from the resale of currencies - buy, hold and sell. The advantage in this case will be taken as some kind of insider information. Let's say a wholesaler finds out that potatoes will depreciate by 30% after some time. Naturally, he needs to sell them. And sell it as quickly as possible. But sell it without anyone realizing or panicking, thereby lowering the overall price. He will do it gradually, keeping the price at a certain level. In the end, if any of the neighbouring small sellers will sell cheaper than him, he may even buy back his volume before anyone else has a chance to see it, in order to return the price to its previous level and not cause a panic again. And there are a lot of such methods.
Our task, through the analysis of volumes, price movements, news and other stuff, is to analyze in time, detect the mood of the insider, who has got an advantage, and follow him :)

You say: buy, hold and sell currency, readAdvantage.
And I say: bought, held and sold the currency, read THANKS.
Here you are putting the emphasis on bought-sold advantage, and I am putting the emphasis on hold the goods.
That, I think, is the difference of opinion.
It's hard to imagine what it's like to SUPPORT an advantage, but imagining bought-sold an advantage is already much easier, and it's quite easy to imagine SUPPORTING a product. That is, you have to SUPPORT it (the product) in such a way that you walk away with a good profit or with a minimal loss. And do not bullshit yourself with all sorts ofbenefits there, well, they are there and okay, no one against it, or almost no one. But that is not the main thing; the main thing is to hold it right.

To illustrate, we can also consider two flows of commodity-money circulation: "D-T-D" and "T1-Dt-T2". The second flow (T1-Dt-T2) is included in the first "D-(T1-Dt-T2)-D", where

"T"="T1-Dt-T2" - expresses the sphere of circulation (market),

D is worthless notes, pieces of paper lying in a bank, with some numbers inscribed on them,

G is the same pieces of paper, but they have become commodities on the market (in the sphere of circulation) that have a real value.

So the word "to hold" corresponds to this state of Dt, in other words, when we take "banknotes" to hold them, they turn from Dt into Dt.

I don't know if I explained my vision clearly, but I tried.)

Useddd:

What do you mean by hold? Profit where? There is no profit in "hold". It comes from "buy cheap, sell expensive". Or, you have a hint that in the first case, you analyze "when is cheap and when is expensive", without taking into account the moment when this price ends and when cheap begins, and in your case, on the contrary, you analyze prices without taking into account the price and what is cheap, as if you do the reverse, which as a result will reveal when it is expensive and when it is cheap, that is, you analyze not the absolute price of cheap and expensive, but the time delta between them, as well this delta is predicted by virtue of its inertia, that is, by changing the delta between expensive and cheap, a decision about the deal. Or in other words, you can make a deal at a price without knowing when this target will be reached, or you can enter a deal without knowing how big the profit will be, but knowing how long we will keep it for. There is also that point. And there's distance analysis and analysis of when.

But this is an advantage in the same way, you suggest not to fake it, but you fake it in another way, the essence is the same.

You should make a whole branch for this too, maybe a little later.

I`ve added it above, maybe this will help shed some light.
When you say "bought cheap, sold high", you miss the most important thing - to hold. It's the word HOLD, not the perceived or real advantages over someone else. It's just that you don't just hold it, you have to hold it wisely. That's where the profit is in the "hold it wisely". And to hold it wisely, that's what proper analysis is for. How to do it is a detail. And I'm not talking about the analysis of time holding, I'm talking about the analysis of the price value or the analysis of the law of its change, whichever is more to your liking (I wrote more details above, I won't repeat it).

After all, what kind of trading are we talking about, spatial or temporal?

What a battle around something taken as a basis without evidence... maybe it's a little early to break the endless chain of only 50-70 years long... maybe dig back 400 years to the first axioms of the Japanese rice exchange... maybe the chain should be broken there....

ratnasambhava:

You say: buy, hold and sell currency, readAdvantage.
And I say: bought, held and sold the currency, read THEM.

I can't find the word "held" in your crazy words. Anything you write further is even more crazy, as Useddd correctly pointed out. So there's no point in continuing to discuss craziness )) I think everything I've described is self-explanatory.

So what else is there on the axioms? :)

IvanIvanov:
there's a lot of fighting over something that's taken as a basis without proof... maybe it's a little early to break the endless chain of only 50-70 years long... maybe dig back 400 years to the first axioms of the Japanese rice exchange... maybe the chain should be broken there....

Proof of what? That if someone bought a kg of potatoes (carrots, wheat, euros, AIG shares, etc.) from someone else, that someone else sold them that kg? What drives the demand and supply? If there is a lot of potatoes or whatever, the price goes down, if there is not enough - it goes up? That in order to buy or sell something you need to keep track of supply and demand for this "something"? If you have to prove it, then maybe you are in the wrong business?

Or do you only trade based on the price chart in the mt)?

Not to be unsubstantiated:

stranger:

What makes you think there will be an oversupply in the red zone? Maybe the price will balance out there?

mmmoguschiy:
What makes you think there will be an oversupply in the red zone? Would the price balance out there?
There's the word possible in the sentence, written in big letters. And it says that supply and demand have to be monitored when the price gets there to know if it will exceed or not.