For major banks Considering job offers as a trader at your bank - page 6

I personally thought there was no such job at all. In fact, there is, but it's not what a lot of people here might think. In fact, the job does not involve trading in the metatrader using the martingale method.

I found the following information

Trader vacancy

Responsibilities:

- Conclusion of investment transactions (deposits, bills, shares, bonds, etc.))
- Efficient asset management (investment portfolio) of the insurance company (according to investment policy and within limits and regulatory restrictions)
- Finding and implementing new investment opportunities
- Making economic calculations forinvestment efficiency
- Monitoring of financial market segment parameters
- Interaction with branches (training, consulting, joint deals, limit compliance control)
-Interaction with risk managers (setting limits)
- Contacts with issuers of financial instruments in the company's portfolio and market participants ( banks, management companies, brokers)
- Back-office assistance in execution and execution of transactions
- Preparation of internal documents regulating investment activities and special investment agreements

Requirements:

- Financial or economic education
- Securities experience from 2 years
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of financial instruments
- Knowledge of internal accounting programs for c.
- Knowledge of financial information systems
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Visual Basic)

- Proactive attitude to life, focus on results.

Banks are supposed to give loans, not speculate. Speculators are parasites, they are no good.

pavlick_:
Banks are supposed to give loans, not speculate. Speculators are parasites, they are no good.
What does it matter who's opinion is who should be doing what? Believe me, these speculators do not have an easy life. This is also because their activities are essentially of no use to anyone, yes.

Stasikusssss:
What does it matter who's opinion is who should be doing what...
Well, if you don't care what you do as long as there is a sausage, then yes, I do. You could also sell drugs, for example.

pavlick_:
Well, if you do not care what to do, as long as the sausage is there, then yes, I do not care. You could also, for example, sell drugs.

No, everything has to be within the law. think of another example.

They (as you say speculators) should not be envied (they have no super profits), but pitied.

And all because they do not have any serious advantage.

pavlick_:
Well, if you don't care what you do as long as there is a sausage, then yes, I do. You could also sell drugs, for example.
Then what are you doing here with such an attitude - all speculators are here by definition...

pavlick_:
Banks are supposed to give loans, not speculate. Speculators are parasites, they are of no use whatsoever.
So banks do not fall under the definition of speculators? :-D

pavlick_:
Banks are supposed to give loans, not speculate. Speculators are parasites, they are of no use.
Speculation is speculation )) in the commodity market, deposits are taken at 10% and loans are issued at 20%, but the bank assumes credit risk for the margin, the fee for which is the same as the margin, that is, the bank is a risk dealer ))

thejobber:
This is speculation )) but in the resources market, deposits are taken at 10%, loans are issued at 20%, but the bank takes credit risk for the margin, the fee for which is a risk trader ))
there is an opinion that the banking system is a big debt pyramid

mmmoguschiy:
there is an opinion that the banking system is a big debt pyramid
and there's a strong argument for it.