For major banks Considering job offers as a trader at your bank - page 2

IvanIvanov:

You try looking at banks' USD deposit offerings.

That's not how you should have written the topic then =)

It's like this ...

You bring the money to the deposit, the profits slow down a lot.

You better bring it to us, we will divide the profit in half.

If you bring it to us, we split the profit 50/50.

You'll get your 20 per cent from us, no doubt.

Myth63:

that's not how you should have written the topic =)

It's like this ...

You bring the money to the deposit, the profits slow down a lot.

You better bring it to us, we will divide the profit in half.

If you bring it to us, we split the profit 50/50.

And we'll give you our 20%, you'll get it.

Let's start with you! I write as I can....... aiming at an interested audience... and look... everyone's arguing :-)

I guess I didn't get it...

IvanIvanov:

Let's start with you! I write as well as I can....... aiming at an interested audience... and look... everyone's answering :-)

I don't think I got it...

Why are there bankers here?

server:
Where do the bankers come from?
Well, you have to start somewhere... well, i'll start here....

If half-seriously, it would not be enough, banks in Ukraine give 12% in dollars and euros, possibly in the Russian Federation another percentage, then you can think

If seriously, then with such proposals it is better to go closer to the stock exchange, for example, Finam, United Traders, maybe with Gerchik and his like to talk, until you know it, it is better to go by word of mouth, through friends and acquaintances.

artemiusgreat:

If you are half-serious, it would not be enough, banks in Ukraine give 12% in dollars and euros, perhaps in Russia another percentage, then you can think

If you are serious, then with such proposals you better go closer to the stock market, for example, to Finam, maybe with Gerchik and his like to talk, until you know it, it is better to go by word of mouth, through friends and acquaintances.

Of course I have Gerchik's Skype, well, I'll try it this way - as I've tried it...

IvanIvanov:
Then I don't understand... who you are talking to now.... i take it you thought the +1% increase in deposit per month was ridiculous.... or am I mistaken...

It didn't seem like anything to me. I'm not saying it's funny, I'm saying that with these risks, your 1% is probably not good for anyone (not the bank/people). The bank would rather spend its capital on lending than lend it to someone else. The risk is less / the benefit is greater.

Stasikusssss:

It didn't seem like anything to me. I'm not saying it's funny, I'm saying that with these risks, your 1% is probably not good for anyone (not the bank/people). The bank would rather spend its capital on lending than lend it to someone else. The risk is less / the benefit is greater.

With what risks? Are you unhappy with the risks on my broadcast?

Shit, I'll be straight with you, stop grindin' flour... Think first, write later...

Inexpensive, I'll teach you the basics, save you 8-10 years... You'll remember me with a kind word later :-)... then...

Isn't the bank multiplier the basis of the banks' income?

And the income there is many times higher.