Secrets of your broker - page 17

Translator:
What is this all about?
Is it hard to read the first post, follow Renate's link to the conference overview and read the opinions of "knowledgeable" people? Think and write what you want. I have no desire to talk to you anymore.

svds75:
Is it hard to read the first post, follow Renat's link to the conference overview and read the opinion of "knowledgeable" people? Think and write what you want. I have no desire to communicate with you anymore.

And if you are sent to read Preckter's Elliott Wave Principle ? In English?

The forums are full of "knowers" in quotes, as well as "forex millionaires". They only need to be given some money to send their"grail" to the post office.

A "discussion" of interjections and questions is totally pointless.

Translator:

And if they send you to read Prekter's "Elliott Wave Principle"? In English ?

Will touch on the argument of the topic, why not.
Translator:

The forums are full of "know-it-alls" like "forex millionaires". They only need to be given some money to send their "grail" to the post office.

Apparently your opinion is more expert than theirs, then I'll pass.

svds75:
Will touch the subject argument, why not.Apparently your opinion is more expert than theirs, then I'll pass.

Yes, my opinion is that it is virtually impossible to make money on forex.

All metatrader "improvements" are aimed at cutting off such opportunities and making money from near forex services.

Translator:

Yes, my opinion is that it is virtually impossible to make money on forex.

All metatrader "improvements" are aimed at cutting off such opportunities and making money on forex-related services.

So let's go back to the beginning

Alexey:
So we'll go back to the beginning.
To each his own way :)

Translator:

All of Metatrader's "enhancements" are designed to cut off such opportunities and make money from near-forex services.

All the fuss is baseless, open the signal service and make sure of your ethereal stupidity :)

PS. Are you still here? They will come for you soon.)

server:

All blabbermouths are groundless, open the signal service and convince yourself of your ethereal stupidity :)

PS. Are you still here? They will be coming for you soon.)

As for the profitability of EAs and signals, they are based solely on the import of external quotes.

Or does anyone seriously think that with the emergence of OOP in Metatrader it is possible to create systems with artificial intelligence?

And in general, you are constantly trying to be rude, and in a blatant and downright vile way.

The discussion is over.

Translator:

Profitable EAs and signals are built solely on importing external quotes.

Or does anyone seriously think that with the emergence of OOP in Metatrader it is possible to create systems with artificial intelligence?

In general, you are constantly trying to be rude, and bluntly so.

The discussion is over.

Yury Reshetov is not here - he would tell you about AI systems, you may read his blog. You can also read Vladimir's.

I'm not just rude - for Metatrader I can rip into little pieces.

svds75:
Every man has his own way :)
There is only one door in the toilet, on the way out