Secrets of your broker - page 11

mmmoguschiy:
A question for you, Dmitry. You write that you already have huge experience under your belt and that you have earned huge sums of money. One thing I do not understand is why you have not yet jumped out of the intermediaries, but continue to cry about their honesty/ dishonesty? As for your above-mentioned amounts, you could have long ago traded directly with those quotations (again, fair or unfair) which are delivered to you by your dealer! You're a scalper and a robot-trader - so God forbid you to stay away from those people))
Robo-trader sounds good :)

Alexey:
It's hard for me to judge Alpari and Roboforex, I don't trade with them. Their terms and conditions are not compatible with my trading system. But I can say that the managers at Roboforex are illiterate.
What exactly can be in your trading system that these dealers do not comply with? Surprised!!! ))

mmmoguschiy:
explain about your trading system - what exactly can be in it that these dealers do not comply with? Surprised!!! ))
Hedged margin, it is not zero for all, or rather for a few brokers.

Alexey:
Hedged margin, not all brokers have zero, or at least some brokers do.
I see what you mean! Yes you're right! But since I plan a smooth transition to MT5 it's not important to me now - there's netting ))

For me it is important to do this because the comment that I made was wrong and I do not understand it. Probably because of the free interpretation of the dealer's name)) In a nutshell, I`ve been testing the MT5 Ro...x for True ECN and was unpleasantly surprised by its absence! And on an ECN Pro account! If anybody knows MT5 True ECN brokers please share (probably in private so as not to advertise).

mmmoguschiy:
I see what you mean! Yes you're right! But since I plan a smooth transition to MT5 it's not important to me now - there's netting ))

i got the feeling that my previous message may have been deleted. Probably because of the free interpretation of the dealer's name)) In a nutshell, I`ve been testing the MT5 Ro...x for True ECN and was unpleasantly surprised by its absence! And on an ECN Pro account! If anybody knows MT5 True ECN brokers please share (probably in private so as not to advertise).
I don't know such brokers, everywhere I trade, there MT5 only in demo mode. Why MT5 attracted you?

Alexey:
I don't know any brokers like that, everywhere I trade there is MT5 only in demo mode. And what attracted you to MT5?
Mt5 is an evolution )) the most important thing is the possibility of asynchronous placing orders. Plus the use of multiprocessing. The rest is more like an application - in mt4 they added similar features.

It doesn't really matter what platform you use, it would be True ECN, asynchronous and netting.

mmmoguschiy:
mt5 is an evolution )) the most important thing is the ability to place orders asynchronously. Plus the use of multiprocessing... The rest is more of an application - they added similar features to mt4.

Mt4 can also be ported to x64, which will also give the possibility of multiprocessing and make it in 2 variants x86 and x64. What is the difference between asynchronous and regular synchronous?

Alexey:
Mt4 can also be ported to x64, which would also allow multiprocessing and make it available in 2 variants. What is the difference between asynchronous and regular synchronous?

The difference is a fairly high speed of execution of the order.

Alexey:

Mt4 can also be ported to x64, which will also allow multiprocessing and make it in 2 variants x86 and x64. What is the difference between asynchronous and regular synchronous?

x64 is not multiprocessor. It is only a type of platform. It only uses memory more than 4 Gbytes. During synchronous execution after an order is submitted a program stops executing until it receives the answer from the server whether the order has been executed or not. If the order is asynchronous, any other actions, including sending other orders, may be performed without waiting for an answer. It is used in HFT systems.

Mikalas:

The difference is a fairly high speed of execution of the order.

the speed of execution is not affected in any way! the speed of dispatch is.