Theorem on the presence of memory in random sequences - page 26

Dmitry Fedoseev:

1. Here yesterday, the day before yesterday, an academic of three academies passed by, but he too did not master the subject matter. The main point is stated in the title.

2. only indirectly.

3. Fall down before ignorance?

Okay. You know best.

Time to call in level 80 trolls or the thread will stall, Reshetov hasn't replied to Integer for 24 hours)))

Sergey Basov:
Time to call in level 80 trolls or the thread will stall, Reshetov hasn't replied to Integer for 24 hours)))
You know, there's nothing funny here.

I too, at first thought that "

3. Падать ниц перед невежеством? 

.but if to approach from the point of view of morphogenesis control system which uses the long-range information links of karyooptics type, actively stimulating the chemical wave-field zones of the organism and projecting the shell of each nucleus to the chromatin inside it in the form of acoustic active zones system, it becomes obvious, that without your touching upon the above-stated processes, the chemical reactions wave moving in protoplasm would not reach the shell of the cell nucleus, accompanying the wave front by a leap of the redox-stabilizing agent. Therefore, your arguments in this regard at least make me smile... and I hope, you too...:)))))

Alexander Antoshkin:
I too, at first thought that "

.but if to approach from the point of view of morphogenesis control system which uses the long-range information links of karyooptics type, actively stimulating the chemical wave-field zones of the organism and projecting the shell of each nucleus to the chromatin inside it in the form of acoustic active zones system, it becomes obvious that without your touching upon the above-stated processes, the chemical reactions wave moving in protoplasm would not reach the shell of the cell nucleus, accompanying the wave front by a leap of the redox-stabilizing agent. Therefore, your arguments in this regard at least make me smile... and I hope, you too...:)))))

I too got a smile with the appearance of the third one, which lays out almost identically as the first two.:)

Alexander Antoshkin:
I, too, at first thought that "

.but if to approach from the point of view of morphogenesis control system which uses the long-range information links of karyooptics type, actively stimulating the chemical wave-field zones of the organism and projecting the shell of each nucleus to the chromatin inside it in the form of acoustic active zones system, it becomes obvious that without your touching upon the above-stated processes, the chemical reactions wave moving in protoplasm would not reach the shell of the cell nucleus, accompanying the wave front by a leap of the redox-stabilizing agent. Therefore, your arguments in this regard at least make me smile...and I hope you do too...:)))))

however, if we look from the point of view of ontoscopic kurpusculets, prtognostically differentiating neocarcicular deformations located peripherally to centripetal formations of gravitational-isotopic harmonizers, while not affecting the locations of perpetogalic and selenocommunicational as well as socially and exocentrically positively dispersed corticogravitons, then you will realise that even from a zozogenic and even a pre-biogenetic perspective all hyperbolically and randomly manifested predicates can increase the level of not only stereographic radionuclisation but also reduce the range of synoptic and even probabilistically insignificant aspects of any concepts, while having absolutely no effect on any formulation of row-dependent functional unifications. Therefore, any personifications of your emotional and meaningful phenomena located in the chronological and temperature-orthogonal radius cannot concern anyone at all, much less produce any abstractly subjective tendencies...

...pronounced the bosun and swore foully.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

however, if to look from the point of view of ontoscopic curpuscularity, prtognostically differentiating neocarcicular deformations located peripherally in the direction of centripetal formations of gravitational-isotopic harmonizers, while not affecting the locations of perpetogalic and selenocommunicational as well as socially and exocentrically positively dispersed corticogravitons, then you will realise that even from a zozogenic and even a pre-biogenetic position all hyperbolically and randomly manifested predicates can increase the level of not only stereographic radionuclisation but also reduce the range of synoptic and even probabilistically insignificant aspects of any concepts, while having absolutely no effect on any formulations of rowdependent functional unifications. Therefore, any personifications of your emotional and meaningful phenomena located in the chronological and temperature-orthogonal radius cannot concern anyone at all, much less produce any abstractly subjective tendencies...

...pronounced the bosun and swore foully.

Five points! A worthy reply to the Chamberlains!

Z.U. Yura, well, there is no memory in random sequences, that's why they are random!

A fresh version of the 2.0 theorem Expert Advisor in the trailer.

What's new?

1. Simplified decision making system
  2. Added trailing stop on trading signals
  3. Rapid reversal of a double counter if a trading signal is in the opposite direction to an already open position

However, the entry parameters have remained the same.

Special thanks to Mitya Fedoseyev for the kindly provided code.

Files:

You're welcome. Unexpectedly, of course, I thought there would be a third theorem.

There was a small "bug" in the EA code, which caused short positions to overlap with a single counter position instead of a double counter position when reversing:

case POSITION_TYPE_SELL:
                     if(Sym.Ask()<(Pos.StopLoss()-(stoploss*2+Sym.Spread())*Sym.Point())){
                           if(OpenBuy){
                              slv=SolveBuySL(stoploss);
                                 if(CheckBuySL(slv)){
                                    lot=NormalizeDouble(Pos.Volume()+lots,2);
                                    Trade.SetDeviationInPoints(Sym.Spread()*3);
                                       if(!Trade.Buy(lot,_Symbol,0,slv,0,"")){
                                       //            ^^^ здесь вместо переменной lot, была указана переменная lots
                                          return;
                                       }
                                 }
                                 else{
                                    Print("Can not do the buy-sell rotation of position, running close");
                                    Trade.PositionClose(_Symbol,Sym.Spread()*3);
                                    return;
                                 }                                    
                           }
                           else{
                              slv=SolveSellSL(stoploss);
                                 if(CheckSellSL(slv)){  
                                    Trade.PositionModify(_Symbol,slv,0);
                                 }
                           }                 
                     }
                  break;
               }

I also created a public signal to test the Expert Advisor on a demo to find other bugs and to transfer it to the real account.

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: AfterEffects
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: AfterEffects
  • Yury Reshetov
  • www.mql5.com
Сигнал для предварительного тестирования советника AfterEffects на демо, с целью выявить его недостатки перед алготрейдингом на рельных счетах. Подробности см. в форуме в ветке: Теорема о наличии памяти у случайных последовательностей
Files: