Theorem on the presence of memory in random sequences - page 11

charter, betting on x3<>x2 is not the same as betting on all numbers greater or less than x2.

Be kind enough to state the rules of the game.

charter:

OK, gentlemen, you're good guys but lazy. )

Here's my first post and you can argue...

You make up your own rules of the game. At least state them. There is nothing to disagree or agree with for now.

charter:

OK, gentlemen, you're good guys but lazy. )

Here's my first post and you can argue...

Assume differently - x1 is the opening price of the candle, x2 is the closing price of the candle and the opening of the next candle, x3 is the closing price of the next candle,

that's it, a trivial problem on the subject of binary options. On one piece of the chart you will have a positive MO and on the other piece you will have a negative MO. And on the third will be 0.

And spoiler alert - the longer the series, the more the MO will be close to 0

Дмитрий:

Assume differently - x1 is the opening price of the candle, x2 is the closing price of the candle and the opening of the next candle, x3 is the closing price of the next candle,

that's it, a trivial problem on the subject of binary opions. You will have a positive MO on one piece of the chart and a negative MO on the other

Don't get into such thickets, they cannot yet formulate the problem with cubes.

Gentlemen, I cannot even allow myself to suggest that you "don't get it".

I read your posts and realise that I am dealing with educated people.

In that case, are you fooling around?

Then without me. Good night to you!

Although there are strategies for binary options that produce consistently positive MOs, but, bollocks, if there wasn't a bias in the betting...

charter:

Gentlemen, I can't even afford to assume that you don't get it.

I read your posts and realise that I am dealing with educated people.

In that case, are you fooling around?

Then don't come with me. Have a good night!

State the rules of the game. What's the problem? Why don't you state the rules of the game? What's stopping you? Sick hands? Sick head? Delusions of grandeur?

We may give the impression of being educated people, but you're not yet. You give the impression of a deluded fantasist and whatnot.

charter:

Without me, then. Have a good night!

That's it. But what a twist!

Dmitry Fedoseev:

State the rules of the game. What is the problem? Why don't you state the rules of the game? What prevents you from doing so? Sick hands? Sick head? Delusions of grandeur?

We may give the impression of being educated people, but you're not yet. You give the impression of a deluded fantasist and whatnot.

Forgive me, I'm probably mistaken.

Rather, you really only give the impression of educated people, which you are not.

Goodnight....

charter:

Forgive me, I am probably mistaken.

Rather, you only give the impression of being educated people, which you are not.

Goodnight....

Don't you want to check if you're wrong or not? State the rules of the game. Or do you prefer to remain in fantasy?