F - page 91

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It was just one facet of the relationship between aunts and uncles. And a very important one at that.
Of course it is! But it's about priorities. And it's not so straightforward.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It used to be that lost hussars would marry rich old women. And the wheel would start turning in the other direction )). But it's too late for me, all hopes are on Forex))
Forex is not an old lady - it will spin the wheel like that, hussars can only dream ;)))

But sometimes a woman just falls in love with you, not for your well-being but for YOU) ... this is the most beautiful relationship... i know that....

although money definitely plays a big role for girls, it's something ancient... you have to save up and make a living, but if a girl falls in love for nothing, it's fire... that's great... I wish that for all of you...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

By the way, ran mine on the US news on Friday. It's okay, it's alive. I have a bonus account for $70, it was lying idle since the end of last year, so I decided to use it. I will put it here so as not to multiply the threads, I thought you said you did not mind.

I do not mind.

It will be interesting to see its further development.

nowi:

And sometimes a woman just falls in love with you, not for your well-being but for YOU) ... this is the most beautiful relationship... i know that....

although money definitely plays a big role for girls, it's something ancient... you have to save up and make a living, but if a girl falls in love for nothing, it's fire... that's great... I wish that on all of you...

That's true. But not many people know that.

nowi:

But sometimes a woman just falls in love with you, not for your well-being but for YOU) ... this is the most beautiful relationship... i know that....

although money definitely plays a big role for girls, it's something ancient... you have to save up and make a living, but if a girl falls in love for nothing, it's fire... that's great... I wish that for all of you...

Yeah, that's how it was when I was young. Where's my 16 years ))

What is the point of this thread? No substantive discussion, some kind of obvious plum advisor. So go ahead and leak it quietly, why bother on the forum? Such spam threads only litter the forum.

=)))) no, maybe there is something in the EA, but after spending a few days on one or two or three topics referred to here - at the end I understood one thing, that if the robbers have found something - they erased it, but in fact I still do not understand the principle of the EA, they should be able to write 400-500 pages, hiding everything, showing black boxes and some wagons at high TF

As a result, I do not understand anything, they just throw smart words, but I do not understand what they have thrown at them.

What could it be, he's leaking. What are you talking about? Some imaginary shabby achievements have been invented, they do not exist and never have. And if there was anything in the trend, the trend is already over.

RE -- in the field.