F - page 85

new-rena:
Possibly, I haven't tried the demo. But if MT's equity has changed, so has the signals. Turn off MT and see - equity changes... Question - where is the signal coming from?
Yes, of course, the server.

Олег avtomat:
Yeah, sure, the server.

Oh, I'm so confused.)

How's the tractor doing?

new-rena:

How is the tractor doing?

The Fendt 500 Vario tractor combines the best in a completely new tractor series. The dimensions of the legendary 500 Favorit, together with its award-winning design, are a sign of technical progress. The combination of an engine with a maximum output of up to 165 hp and the SCR fuel-saving technology makes the tractor highly efficient and takes it to a new level. The ideal characteristics of Fendt high-power tractors - the unique VisioPlus cab and Variotronic - are now also available in the new 500 Vario. It's the perfect tractor in every respect. The comfort and technology of high-power tractors can be found in the new 500 Vario. As a Variotronic component, the new Vario terminal, camera functions, automatic steering and technical documentation are now also available in this tractor class. Thanks to SCR technology, you will be able to significantly reduce your fuel costs. This makes the 500 Vario tractor one of Fendt's examples of efficient technology.

===========================================

If I add a little more comfort to the cab, you can leave the steering wheel to the little ones.

Олег avtomat:

The Fendt 500 Vario tractor combines the best in a completely new tractor series. The dimensions of the legendary 500 Favorit, together with its award-winning design, are a sign of technical progress. The combination of an engine with a maximum output of up to 165 hp and the SCR fuel-saving technology makes the tractor highly efficient and takes it to a new level. The ideal characteristics of Fendt high-power tractors - the unique VisioPlus cab and Variotronic - are now also available in the new 500 Vario. It's the perfect tractor in every respect. The comfort and technology of high-power tractors can be found in the new 500 Vario. As a Variotronic component, the new Vario terminal, camera functions, automatic steering and technical documentation are now also available in this tractor class. Thanks to SCR technology, you will be able to significantly reduce your fuel costs. This makes the 500 Vario tractor one of Fendt's examples of efficient technology.

===========================================

Add a little more comfort to the cab and you can leave the steering wheel to the little ones.

I thought you had a crawler.

gaz

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I thought you had a crawler

He's got a mower.

Mnbvchj

There are no obstacles for the DT-30 all-terrain vehicle. It can move on water, on sands, off-road, on snow.

The all-terrain vehicle can overcome difficult obstacles, ditches up to 4 meters wide and vertical walls of up to 1.5 meters.
The DT-30 "Vityaz" snowmobile is capable of carrying undivided loads of up to 20 metres in length and up to 30 tonnes in weight.

For two decades, hundreds of the DT-30 has been used in different regions of Russia to transport all kinds of bulky loads, to install technological equipment, housing blocks, cranes, excavators, tanks, etc.

Better yet, just mow.) Barriers don't count, they don't exist for the mower.)

new-rena:
Better just to mow...) obstacles don't count, they don't exist for a mower...) I found Paco's option quite good...)
Of course, the option is very good in the season ;) But you have to have different options in the park - the weather is changeable.

Олег avtomat:

There are no obstacles for the DT-30 all-terrain vehicle. It can move on water, on sands, off-road, on snow.

The ATV can negotiate hard-to-improve obstacles, ditches up to 4 metres wide and vertical walls up to 1.5 metres high.
The DT-30 "Vityaz" snowmobile can carry undivided cargo up to 20 metres long and weighing up to 30 tonnes.

For two decades, hundreds of the DT-30 has been used in different regions of Russia to transport all kinds of bulky loads, to install technological equipment, housing blocks, cranes, excavators, tanks, etc.

No way!!!

yyy

I assure you that this forum is the liveliest and most interesting.

Someone here talks about market theory, and cites a whole zoo as an example, and now there are tractors, all-terrain vehicles and cranes.

And I have recollected when still in 70th years on 3 course tek. cybernetics ( by the way I too on a speciality ACS), was at me the course project approximately such " allocation of building cars and mechanisms on building. objects ". I used the Simplex method of linear programming, and it programmed on ALGOL 68, on punched tape, on the computer Minsk 32.

This is wherethe "crusade" began :)