All freelancers are welcome to respond - page 3

Гаряев Пётр Петрович
Гаряев Пётр Петрович
  • www.youtube.com
Волновая генетика Петра Гаряева http://wavegenetics.org Гаряев Пётр Петрович Лингвистико-Волновая Генетика. Самая главная ментальная конструкция человека - это Слово. Так говорит академик П.Гаряев. «Духовное тело» - это то, без чего человек представлял бы собой просто мешок мяса и костей. Оказалось, что последовательность нуклеотидов ДНК...

Silent:
I have no experience of working with other programmers.

I feel for you. Although I can't feel sorry for you either. You just don't have to draw conclusions in such a case, it's easier for me. I have raised several programmers who both freelance and develop programs. And I have given consultations to programmers. Although it's difficult to say whether they are programmers or customers.

Because they could do everything themselves. My head just works differently. I optimized somebody else's code. I was making 3 thousand out of 10 thousand strings. And you can make one out of three volumes. And the main thread (operability) must be preserved. You offend me. You can't put everyone in the same category.

Vinin:

I feel for you. Although I can't feel sorry for you either. You just don't have to draw conclusions in such a case, it's easier for me. I have raised several programmers who both freelance and develop programs. And I have given consultations to programmers. Although it's difficult to say whether they are programmers or customers.

Because they could do everything themselves. My head just works differently. I optimized somebody else's code. I dealt with 3 thousand out of 10 thousand strings. And you can make one out of three volumes. And the main thread (operability) must be preserved. You offend me. You can't put everyone in the same place.

Notice. You don't even try to understand the other point of view.

Vinin, you've been chasing the grail for so many years, the shadow of which you see ... don't write, don't do that.

Silent:

Notice. You don't even try to understand the other point of view.

Vinin, you've been hunting for the grail for so many years, the shadow of which you see ... don't write, don't.

I'm not afterthe grail. I can write it in five minutes.

Only whether it would help the grail-seekers.

Silent:

Pyotr Garyaev
www.youtube.com
Peter Garyaev Wave Genetics http://wavegenetics.org Pyotr Garyaev Linguistic-Wave Genetics. The most important human mental construct is a Word. So says Academician P.Garyaev. "Spiritual body" is that without which man would be just a sack of meat and bones. It turns out that the sequence of DNA nucleotides

It's a strange day today, just a couple of hours ago on Smartlab, "Waves of Chuvashov" was mentioned http://smart-lab.ru/blog/229073.php

and now you've shown us another wolfer... )))))

As for the first post of the topic, none of the real traders will not give the programmer a fully ready TS with working parameters, if the TS has prospects, you will be asked to teach the "programming basics" under different pretexts to independently make changes to the code you have already written or combine parts of code written by other programmers.

Как разводят молодежь (ради поржать!) / Блог им. Bdew / Клуб трейдеров sMart-Lab. Мы делаем деньги на бирже.
Как разводят молодежь (ради поржать!) / Блог им. Bdew / Клуб трейдеров sMart-Lab. Мы делаем деньги на бирже.
  • smart-lab.ru
На самом деле, не буду разглагольствовать по этому поводу, просто чистил свой комп, и наткнулся на архив с кучей всякого го… а, которое., я читал, слушал, смотрел и пытался повторять в начале пути… в...

IgorM:

a strange day ...

Judging by the timing of the post, you didn't bother to watch the video, did you?

Silent:
Judging by the timing of the post, you didn't bother to watch the video, did you?
Looks like he watched it earlier. I mean, he hasn't been on the forum for two years.

Silent:

The video on your link takes 2.51, I'll be honest, I only watched the first 10 seconds and two more 15 seconds for the rest of the time.

If you are interested in my opinion, about your wave-guide - yes, he is right, and he is right by all 100... and he is not the first to see patterns and repetitions in nature,

.... and here we go again... Again I have the effect of repetition? Deja vu? )))) I just read it earlier this week, google "mathematical model and Chikatilo" and "fractal music by Ligeti" - no worse and no better than your wavelength, the subject of fractality is old and occasionally arouses interest in many people.

SZZY: nothing personal to your volnovik, but it is similar to the anchors of RBC - they are very competent, but do not bear practical use

zaskok:
Have you guys implemented any interesting (in terms of robustness) ideas in your TS? Have you come across anything that allowed you to look at your personal TS in a different way, to improve their trading ideas? Did it give you an incentive to research the market again?

In the end, how does working in a jube affect your vision of opportunities to make profit from speculations on the market (without the use of Signals and Expert Advisors)?

You either earn by programming or take another way (you may study a trader's trading methodology and polish it).

You may be right about thealgorithm, but you have to be very careful how you use it to develop robots that will work properly.

You may notice that the tester is intended for developers and not for evaluating the trading robot's performance.

Silent:
I have no experience with other programmers.

How like a teenager. Not a teenager, just a teenager.

A little one told me today:

- All men are assholes!
- Why?
- Well because they're assholes!
- ... ??? ... ...strange... but still... ?
- because everyone I've ever met is an asshole! I don't know anyone else.

(20 years old. Dated two).