All freelancers are welcome to respond - page 2

VDev:

I don't freelance here, but there have been many orders. The answer is all utter nonsense compared to my work. I'm not bragging, just the facts.

Also, half or more of the orders are malicious martingale. And all those who ordered martins are people with no education, who do not understand what statistics are.

I'm not freelancing either. I'm not a freelancer either, and for all the years of programming in mql I've considered martingale as a sentence to a deposit. Even twice I refused to write owls for martin for money, reasoning: "I'm sorry for your money. Pay me and you'll lose your deposit." But one day I was changed, well, if a man wants to throw money away, why stop him? For a long time there were no such orders. And then suddenly... You can find the result in the signals and in the market.

And the fact that most orders are mediocre nonsense, I agree.

abolk:

The service of Freelance doesn't matter - for example, Victor (vinin) also has zero work in Freelance - but still, no one can say that he has nothing to do with Freelance - and there are many others like vinin.

but vDev, as a freelancer, is not known to me personally.

i didn't know you before freelancing either )

a lot of people here weren't known to each other before freelancing

zaskok:

I apologise, of course, as I'm not a freelancer or even a programmer. But I have an opinion :-)

You're looking in the wrong place. Programming activates the left hemisphere, only. And you can't go far on one ski.

Silent:

I apologise, of course, as I'm not a freelancer or even a programmer. But I have an opinion :-)

You're looking in the wrong place. Programming activates the left hemisphere, only. And you can't go far on one ski.

A normal person's whole brain works, not a hemisphere. What does programming have to do with it?

Vinin:
In a normal person, it's not a hemisphere that works, it's the whole brain. What does programming have to do with it?

You are wrong. In that everyone is working, yes. But with different intensity and with different priority.

Programming activates certain parts of the brain. Like any activity. And reduces the activity of other (analogue, if you like) areas.

I tested it on myself.

Silent:

You are wrong. In that everyone is working, yes. But with different intensity and with different priority.

Programming activates certain parts of the brain. Like any activity. And reduces the activity of other (analogue, if you like) areas.

Tested it on myself.

I feel for you.

Vinin:
I feel for you.

Don't be.

That's what I'm talking about. There's a part of your brain that won't let you understand. It's easy to reduce to sympathy and forget, isn't it? :-)

ps It's a pity that MetaDriver never got around to starting a branch/blog.

Silent:

He tested it on himself.

The tsar calls the general, a pin in his visor! The tsar's face looks like a beet, and when he's red, he's dangerous on the arm. He doesn't strike more than once, but he doesn't miss his eye. The general tested it on himself. He's been wearing a blindfold since the beginning of the tale.
That's the first time I've heard that... How can you be a programmer without analytics in your brain? That's what I call a writer.

Silent:

No, you wouldn't.

That's what I'm talking about. There's a part of your brain that won't let you understand. It's easy to reduce to sympathy and forget, isn't it? :-)

ps It's a pity that MetaDriver never got around to starting a branch/blog.

I mean. You're taking the experience of working with one programmer and putting it over on everyone.

Sometimes, it happens.

But most often says that you only have (from here on will go whatever you come up with), and I'd rather not say anything. For such words must be banned. And I will not be banned. I would rather not say so myself. Although I could ban myself. But you wouldn't understand that.

Vinin:

Meaning. You carry the experience of working with one programmer over to all of them.

It happens, it happens.

But most often says that you only have (from here on will go whatever you come up with), and I'd rather not say anything. For such words must be banned. And I will not be banned. I would rather not say so myself. Although I could ban myself. But you would not understand.

I have no experience of working with other programmers.