All freelancers are welcome to respond - page 4

DKeN:

You either earn by programming or take another way (you may learn a trader's methodology and polish it).

You may be right about the algorithm, but you have to be very careful how you use it to develop robots that will work properly.

you do not need to do anything else to develop your trading robot, you just need to develop it and check its performance.

I'm not a freelancer, I totally agree +

artmedia70:

How like a teenager. Not a teenager, just a teenager.

A little one told me today:

- All men are assholes!
- Why?
- Well, because they're assholes!
- ... ??? ... ...strange... but still... ?
- because everyone I've ever met is an asshole! I don't know anyone else.

(20 years old. Dated two)

It's sad...

Silent:
It is sad...

It's sad that a mature person (you) seems to think with the same criteria. No offence only ;)

On the subject:

I haven't worked much in freelancing here, but in general - a huge number of different orders. As such, the system was not yet. In my tester from what I have done on request, mostly all failed (if it's Expert Advisor), or stomped on the spot. But the customers are satisfied, which means that I have only made a correct algorithm and only the client knows how to trade.

As for sensible, interesting ideas or algorithms: Yes, they do occur. I am taking note of them for myself.

Ahem.

Don't. Gentlemen, you will look like guinea pigs for once. I suggest we freeze the subject.

All in good time.

zaskok:
Have you guys performed any interesting (in terms of robustness) ideas of TS? Have you come across anything that allowed you to open another view on your personal TS and improve their trading ideas? Did it give you an incentive to research the market again?

In the end, how does working in a jube affect your vision of opportunities to make profit from speculations on the market (without the use of Signals and Expert Advisors)?

If a girl is charming and attractive -- gay men, impotent men and other women pay attention to her.

So when a customer's strategy or an element of it -- is noteworthy -- is noticed and taken into account.

Another thing is that the orders are alike, and if there are a lot of orders, then the elements deserving the developer's attention are few and far between.

Also there is an opinion (e.g. Tarp) that any trading strategy can be profitable only for its author.

Thanks for the replies to the first post! Really, it was frustrating to see them in a flat out shambles.

I wanted to hear a SUBJECTIVE (by definition) opinion of each freelancer and draw my own SUBJECTIVE conclusion, not imposing it on anyone, but giving everyone the opportunity to do the same. The war on objectivity here seems counter-productive and a bit infantile.

I will briefly add a couple of lines[I'm afraid I may be punished for saying too much]

Freelancing can be very lucrative, but imho, not in the form of writing indicators but in the form of working with "heavy" corporate softwarewhere the money is quite different

[shutting up to avoid reprisals...]

The last six months, I read freelance for the sake of interest and to improve their self-esteem (as after periodically reading articles on the fourth and fifth forums, it drops heavily against the background of megaprosharnyh authors)

Although I am not a freelancer, my subjective and unreasonably bold opinion is the following - during the entire history (extrapolated to the past) of freelance service no customer has ever started to make money on the forex market, unless he sat down and wrote a grail himself.

Vinin:

... and I'd rather not say anything. You should be banned for saying that. I'm not getting banned. I'd rather not say it myself. Although I might ban myself. But you wouldn't understand that.

The true greatness of a judge is the ability to punish himself.

Edic:

1. Last six months I read freelance for the sake of interest and to improve their self-esteem (as after periodically reading articles on the fourth and fifth forums, it drops heavily against the background of megaprosharnyh authors)

Although I'm not a freelancer, my subjective and unreasonably bold opinion is that over the history (extrapolated into the past) freelance service

2. Not a single customer has ever started to make money on the forex market,

3. Unless one of them sat down and wrote a grail.

1. Aren't you abstracting too deeply from the situation and objectives of the service? :-)

You have an order, you fulfil it. There is completion - implementation of improvement...

2. I disagree,it's called guessing... :-)

3. disagree. It's called guessing... :-)