FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 982

stranger:

It's like Ilya says - "those who understand more ... etc.", but who's stopping you? You can take a book and a calculator and go ahead, but it is not like looking at sticks on a chart, you have to think there. Ask them what the volume and what is open interest, where they come from and what determines them, they do not know the difference, but they may argue that it does not work)))

yeah, we really kicked the pound to 1.57...

Did you sell the yen?

Same situation as the pound's reversal

what are the whippersnappers saying about it?

Lesorub:

Yeah, we got the pound at 1.57...

Did you sell the yen?

Same situation as the pound's reversal

What are the coloputians saying about it?

I made a profit on the pound, how about you? No shit.

and fuck these stupid questions.

Lesorub:

Yeah, we got the pound at 1.57...

Did you sell the yen?

same situation as the pound's reversal

what are the coloputians saying?

don't generalize =) about us =) and the yen... the yen =) 100 up 100 down, go figure =)

the situation is tough right now =) the central bank (euro, yen, and franc) is working and it makes no sense to take risks.

as the market does not manage the price, I will sit on the fence.)

but short-term moves can be caught.

Myth63:

don't generalise =) about us =) and the yen... What about the yen?) 100 up 100 down, figure it out =)

the yen is strong right now=) the central bank is working and it makes no sense to follow up with the yen.

i got the kiva and audea for a couple of days, an hour ago, be-be-be-)))) (while the euro is banging my brains out) (+1 bot - on indices, in the piggy bank)

by the way, ticks are the spawn of hell))))

and just got the euron)

_new-rena:

and i bought the kiva and audea for a couple of days, with an hour to go, be-be-be-)))) (while the euro is blowing my mind) (+1 bot - by indices, in the piggy bank)

by the way, ticks are the spawn of hell))))

i'm having a little fun too =)

Myth63:

I'm having a bit of fun too =)

Yep, coincides (not a strategy, orders))) I do not have the moon - if the devices, it is too late for me to do business with him)

usdjpy. if we get a hold below the low of this candle, there is an option for a medium-term correction.

But I will put a stopper =)

Myth63:
The price of the pair has been rising for a while now, but the sun is slowing down.
Yeah, I also see something close, almost an entrance is shining, but the sun has not come out with my bot yet, it's slowing down...)

Myth63:

usdjpy. if we get a foothold under the low of this candle, there is an option for a medium-term correction.

but I will put a stop loss =)

TP 117.28

no coloput...

USDJPY - Forecast:

1.2046 - CG