FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 975

Alexey:
You need historical data, for minutiae up to 2000, there is a hidden pattern there, which pulls the price down. And for noise you need a filter, I have the same problem. I think if you manage to identify such, points you can enter with maximum lot, for a short period of time and exit at the end of the acceleration.
that's exactly my goal) i.e. fast and lots ))))

There's a pipsqueak again)))

Yes, everyone dreams that you can get a lot of it fast on the Fora, eh fairy tales))))

artikul:
There's a lot of pipsing going on here)))
It's impossible otherwise in forex)))) Until you learn how to walk behind the price, it will be on tea and black bread in about a year)

_new-rena:
You can't do otherwise in forex))) Until you go after the price, it will be on tea and black bread in about a year)
There is an unshakable law in the market - the law of the impassability of the moving average.) That's what allows you to go after the price ))))

artikul:
The law of an unbreakable moving average works in the market.) It allows you to follow the price.)

Yeah, there's that too) there are many ways to profit, although the profit is one))))

i think i should write such an instrument, especially because he has outlined the principle of its work. i think it should be written, moreover he has outlined the principle of its operation.

_new-rena:

Yeah, there's that too) there are many ways to profit, although the profit is one))))

i think i should write such an instrument, especially because he has outlined the principle of its work. i think it should be written, moreover he has outlined the principle of its work. again, in a triangle there will be no loss.

Bravo! The "new grail" has been invented, what will happen to forex now? )

_new-rena:

i think i should write such an instrument, especially because he has outlined the principle of its work. i think it should be written, moreover he has outlined the principle of its work. again, in a triangle there will be no loss.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/41229/page7#comment_1417789 write a puncher bot - it will work!

21april:
Bravo! A "new grail" has been invented, what will happen to forex now? )
forex will ban triangles!

wrote the post, took a screenshot. Erased. post factum=)