FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 860

as much as they give, that's fine...

pako, where are you? how do you get around the 10 minute delay? (spoils everything...)

And why those who use volumes don't hang out on the NINZI forum? It's not that you shouldn't do here, I mean that the NINZI platform is better and it has all the power of Maykrusoft, C-sharp.

Why sit on mt??????? when you put volumes as the basis? Just communication and just forums (on trading) is there.

1-Also assuming that the analysis is done in futures, and you trade on pairs, you do not need mt much either, just trivial trades based on analysis results from ninzi.

2 - And in general, why not trade the source, futures on currencies, metals, stocks, indices and so on, and switch to intermediaries, to pairs. Or do you strengthen the signal by selecting only those pairs when both futures "go" in different directions at the same time, + the greatest divergence (potential) between them?

Useddd:

And why those who use volumes don't hang out on the NINZI forum? It's not that you shouldn't do here, I mean that the NINZI platform is better and it has all the power of Maykrasoft, C-sharp.

Why sit on mt??????? when you put volumes as the basis? Just communication and just forums (for trading) is there.

1-Also assuming that the analysis is done in futures, and you trade on pairs, you do not need mt much either, just banal trades based on analysis results from ninzi.

2 - And in general, why not trade the source, futures on currencies, metals, stocks, indices and so on, and switch to intermediaries, to pairs. Or do you strengthen the signal by choosing only those pairs when both futures "go" in different directions at the same time, + the greatest divergence (potential) between them?

why not =)

Myth63:
why don't they?)
Can you elaborate on the text in more detail?

Myth63:
Roman, look at the euro pound, what are your thoughts on it for next week?

Myth63:
why don't they?)
the site to parse - in fact - the signal is lagging by 10 minutes (I think I finally figured it out). it's not like yesterday's report, 10 minutes solves everything. but otherwise - it would go directly to the quote))))

Lesorub:
Roman, look at the euro pound, what are your thoughts on it for next week?
It's not on my list of instruments.

_new-rena:
the website is actually a 10 minute delayed signal (i think i finally figured it out). it's not like yesterday's report, 10 minutes solves everything. but otherwise, it would go straight to the quote))))
That's the beauty of it.

Useddd:
Can you go into more detail on the text?
a little later, okay?? I'm just here on short notice.