FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1493

stranger:
No, we just shouldn't fall for this very propaganda, from either side, and Koldun is not 5 years old either))) And what's Belarus got to do with it?)
Old man, come on.) I've had it for a year now... Wake up )))) You're from Belarus, so I asked.

Nestradamus:

Old man, what's the matter with you? You've lived, you've seen... Do you really believe in propaganda... That's forgivable at 17, 25 if you're brain-dead...

But at our age it looks like (for a diagnosis to Sunny) ...

Hilarious )))) No propaganda guys )))) Everybody hang up your St. George ribbons!)))) Soon it will be May 9!

Seriously, all that was announced a year ago, it all happened ... Oh, those pendos...

stranger:
No, we just should not fall for this very propaganda, from either side, and Koldun is not 5 years old either.)

The natural question is: Why are you buying it? I am an old fart and I don't care who wears what grey-brown-blakish colours...

For example the swastika is an ancient Vedic symbol representing either the sun or the galaxy. And if the Nazis tried to use it, it didn't help them, but to me it remains a positive sign. You can't be offended by the sun if a moron once drew it...

Vizard_:

Hilarious ))))) No propaganda, guys )))) Everybody hang St. George ribbons!))) Soon May 9!

But seriously, everything that was said a year ago has happened ... Oh, those pendos...

Wanted to create a branch on May 9 with an appeal to put ribbons on their avatars more people. But I think they will not. The bias has been shown before.

It's like this, for so many years it was not propaganda, and now suddenly it is. It's getting more and more stupid. I won't be surprised if Hitler will soon become in young minds a liberator hero, who promised Europe a bright future, but the tyrant of the USSR didn't let him do it, though young minds don't matter, the old ones are already in confusion ...

All people are equal in their rights and beliefs.

I think the question of convincing the world view, it is better to put it in a personal correspondence.

p.s. And also there is history, and the persons to whom this badge of honour was given, all are known ... (Let people study with what they identify themselves - this is their right)

p.s.1 We enter the wave of growth eureusd , 1-2 years .

Vizard_:

Hilarious ))))) No propaganda, guys )))) Everybody hang up St. George ribbons!))) Soon May 9!

Seriously, all that was announced a year ago, it all happened ... Oh, those pendos...

solar:

I think the question of convincing the world view, it is better to put it in a personal correspondence.

p.s. And also there is history, and persons to whom this badge of honour was given, all are known ... (Let people study for themselves what they identify with - this is their right )

Till the 17th .

solar:

p.s. And also there is history, and persons to whom this badge of honour was given, all are known ... (Let people study for themselves what they identify with - this is their right )

This is madness!, and you are ribbons.... ))))))

stranger:
Until the 17th.
Shaw, then wait for Lenin again. ))))))))))

Ishim:
Now that's a lunatic!, and you're ribbons.... ))))))
You're a moron yourself)))))))