FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1986

Zogman:
Are you short like me? Or long?
A little long.

Glinvit:

And not just to Europe... sold out. Times change.

A century's worth of experience can disappear in a few years. And there are many examples of that in modern history.

What do you mean by that?

Is selling bad?

Or is it bad to buy...

or is it good to do both?

I wonder if anyone has access to all positions, all DCs? Theoretically the positions that are put on the market are seen by the market makers. They process them themselves.

They must be the ones who are gapping against the positions of physicists.

forexman77:
A small long.

one of us will be lucky )

The bank forecasts are all the same - euRe down ... I think we can go short without worrying ...

I think we can go short without worrying, the bank is really afraid of "the quid is dead" and the unanimity of analysts is a bad omen ...

and the clients on the oande are shorting - and they're usually wrong...

or else you could take a short and be a millionaire in a month ))))))))) like Danila wants - )))))))))))

Zogman:

one of us will be lucky )

The bank forecasts are all the same - euRe down ... i think we can go short without worrying ...

I think we can go short without worrying, the bank is really afraid of "the quid is dead" and the unanimity of analysts is a bad omen ...

and the clients on the oande are shorting - and they're usually wrong...

or else you could take a short and be a millionaire in a month ))))))))) like Danila wants - )))))))))))

Opened it low on the gap down. Wanted to keep it for long. But, if they start to press lower, I'll probably exit.

In a word. Forex, there is no such thing as certainty)

forexman77:

I wonder if anyone has access to all positions, all DCs? Theoretically the positions that are put on the market are seen by the market makers. They process them themselves.

That's probably what he's geping against the positions of physicists.

come on you don't need to see all the DTs... you only have to divide some of them... there may be more than enough chicago futures

as for market makers - there are many videos on youtube - people there tell you exactly the logic of market makers and how to win on it.

VSA - people like "global max" (sniper system), Roman Molodyashin (I think) ...

interesting to watch I listen to it in the background - but I haven't understood it yet

Strange also gave references to VSA,

Zogman:

come on you don't need to see all the dts ... you only need to see some of them... it's possible there are more than enough chicago futures

as for market makers - there are many videos on youtube - people there tell you the logic of market makers and how to win on it.

interesting to watch I listen to it in the background - but I haven't understood it yet

Are you crazy?

forexman77:

Opened it low on the gep down. Wanted to keep it low for a long time. But, if the pressure gets lower, I'll probably get out.

In a word. Forex, there is no such thing as certainty)

By the logic of "against the clients" (if you look at the oandu)

it is high time to go to 1.15 or higher - all of the oanda will fly out of the shorts

and then to fly to parity.

but its not happening ......... I was sure it would be like that already a couple of weeks ago - and here comes the gap down etc...

Zogman:

come on you don't need to see all the dts ... it's enough to see some of them... it's possible there are more than enough chicago futures

as for market makers - there are many videos on youtube - people there tell you the logic of market makers and how to win on it.

I think the volume of currency futures is much lower than forex. But, it's smart money out there.

My point is different. Who provides liquidity in forex. The big banks Deutsche Bank, Scottish, City etc.

Someone is supposed to see all positions around the world. Given today's technology it is possible.

If so, what is stopping them from playing against the physicists.

Larry Williams has a description of this. Washing out the golden sand. Let's say there are three people playing the game. One of them is you. The other two are sort of on their own.

But they're not. One bets all the time on tails, the other on eagles. So gradually, they beat each other.

forexman77:

I think the volume of currency futures is much lower than forex. But, it's smart money out there.

I mean the other thing. Who provides the liquidity in forex. The big banks Deutsche Bank, Scottish, City etc.

Someone is supposed to see all positions around the world. Given today's technology it is possible.

If so, what is stopping them from playing against the physicists.

Larry Williams has a description of this. Washing out the golden sand. Let's say there are three people playing the game. One of them is you. The other two are sort of on their own.

But they're not. One bets all the time on tails, the other on eagles. That's how they gradually beat it.

I've been talking to some of the big western banks...

like Strenge wrote: "Only the unhinged go to the banks as analysts"

okay, maybe i just got the wrong guy,

but i think it's more complicated, gaps (or rather their size) - i think they do it on purpose to get the wrong people,

but physicists' forex money ......... - i read that it's 30% of all forex...

but a lot of people think it's much less...

i think it is not physicists who are after ...

ps

it may be theoretically possible to see all positions, but i think its too complicated ...