FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1766

Daniil Stolnikov:
When was the last time you were in a bank? ))
It's been a while. Why? It's not gonna change the weather. Since essentially nothing has changed.

Alexey Busygin:
A long time ago, why? It won't change the weather anyway. Because in essence nothing has changed.
It was 3-8 RUR spread!!! It stayed like that )) And in general, nothing has changed.

Daniil Stolnikov:
The spread was 3-8 RUB!!! It stayed like that )) but overall nothing has changed.

When they accept a decent spread, it may be 8 micro kopecks, they do not need 2 or 4 but not 8000 in the end.

On other pairs, there is no such thing, but the ruble does.

This spread creates unreasonable risk for the trader, as the trader cannot open a position closer than 2000 points. It is easier in a bank, you perform a transaction, sit back and relax, even if there is a deluge or a flood. You don't get paid for everything and you stay with the broker, but the closing means a reverse trade, while the opponents predict the time of expiration, as if you trade not money but food that will go bad and you either reduce the price or throw everything away.

And then they wonder why foreign capital does not want to return to the motherland. The motherland will rip you off so badly, and if it does, it will rip you off again.

Alexey Busygin:

They either lower the price or throw it all away. What I said, bank, interbank may be, exchanges, they may adjust to a decent spread, 8 micro kopecks, no need 2 or 4 but not 8,000 in the end.

There is no such spread at other pairs, but the rouble does.

Such a spread creates unreasonable risk for the trader, as the trader cannot open a counter position closer than 2000 pips. In a bank it's easier, you make a transaction, sit back and relax, even if it's a deluge or a flood. You stay with the broker, but the closing means a reverse trade, while the opponents predict the time of expiration, as if you trade not money but food that will go bad and you either reduce the price or throw everything away.

And then they wonder why foreign investors do not want to return to their country. The motherland will rip you off so badly and if it does, it will rip you off again.

But it creates a huge field for movement.... Do we need to make money? Ahhhh - let's move the ruble by 100 pips (rubles).

Daniil Stolnikov:
But it creates a HUGE field for movement... Need to make money? Ahhhh - let's move the ruble to 100 pips (rubles).

On this buffer, only the one who provides the buffer earns, everyone else either loses or loses later

As for the lock, the lock acts as a compensator for the cross rate. The brokers` desire to get rid of the lock is as great as impossible. If they take away the lock, they will kill all exchange activity, and thus the whole business and profit.

Alexey Busygin:

On this buffer, only the one who provides this buffer earns, everyone else either loses or loses later.

As for the lock, the lock acts as a compensator for the cross rate. The desire of brokers to get rid of a lock is as great as impossible. If they remove the lock, they will kill all exchange activity, and so their whole business and income.

there is always a workaround))

Ром:

I have the courage to address the traders in this thread.

Guys, if there are any professional forex traders (i.e. those who live solely from forex trading). Please write in the comments.

I have been living exclusively on trading for 6 years now.

Daniil Stolnikov:
There are always workarounds ))
"Either they lose it later", that's the workaround

Roman Busarov:
For 6 years I've been living on trading alone
A tale is a lie, but there is a hint in it, a lesson for the good.

Server Muradasilov:

Again, you need a monthly salary to live on. If it is 50,000 roubles a month, you need a million roubles in your account. With this amount they can trade with moderate risks. All the rest is risk - runaway deposits.

1. If they do not have such an amount, they will have to pay it back.

2. Not everyone dares to deposit such an amount on one account, with one broker.

3. most importantly, it is a constant headache with the family, in any case, you will be a pain in the neck - you will earn money, less time for the family, you will lose even worse (everyone will have a nervous breakdown).

In fact, a very small percentage of traders live by trading. I do not know what to do with them, but I do not know what to do with them.

To earn 50k in wood all you need is 5k on 500 leverage