FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1638

stranger:
You call, HE will come out)))
It's a bummer to log in...

Nestradamus:
Logging in is a bummer...
Don't say that, you won't do anything for HIM.) Hear HIS parting words, like "fuck you" ....

stranger:
Don't say that, you'll do anything for HIM.)
And he'll end up feeding you fly fog and then treating you with alcohol for three days?

stranger:
I think that two drawdowns will be kept only by the kamikaze, the more so because this correction is far from being over.
Kamikaze is yes, if you squeeze out all the depo ))) on Friday it is better not to trade, but I got a small stake from 1.551 on the pound

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
...it's better not to trade on Friday at all
What's wrong with trading (down) this Friday and the previous Friday ? ))

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
If you want to trade on Friday it's better not to do it at all.
You can trade any day if the market conditions are right, the market does not change in a couple of days, sometimes weeks or months, so the day of the week has no meaning. Regarding the whole deposit. And what difference does it make how big is the buy higher than 1.5650 if it has no chances in the near future, besides, we do not know what can happen tomorrow, maybe a hurricane will sweep away half of England and then?)

Nestradamus:
And then you'll end up feeding me with fly ash fog and then treating me with alcohol for three days?
I'm going to get a full-blown brain...))

stranger:
You can trade on any day if you have the conditions for a deal, the market doesn't change in a couple of days, sometimes weeks or months, so the day of the week to open a deal is irrelevant. Regarding the whole deposit. And what difference does it make how big is the buy higher than 1.5650 if it has no chances in the near future, besides we don't know what may happen tomorrow, maybe a hurricane will sweep away half of England and then?)
I work without stops, if something goes wrong using lots and if the UK blows up, we'll trade something else))) Some pies in the pier)

stranger:

Oh, look what I got in the mail. Told you wavehunters would be at their throats about "Wave C" on the pound. )))

//---

They will send this picture to everyone who needs it. ))

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I work without stops, with lots if something goes wrong, and if half of England is swept away then we'll trade something else )) with pies in the pew))
I work without stops too, but if I see that I'm going the wrong way I cut without any doubts, losing lots is a self-deception, but over the past six months I've cut twice.