"Stranger:
That's not something I'm going to talk to anyone about."

Ishim:
"Stranger:
I'm not going to talk to anyone about this."
Go on about 'discs', just go smoke)))

stranger:
Come on about "discs", just go smoke)))

I've never taught anyone, I've never asked your network team anything!

I sometimes post forecasts on small TFs (H1, H4) - I am entitled to do so.

Ishim:

I've never taught anyone, I've never asked your network team anything!

I sometimes post forecasts on small TFs (H1, H4) - I am entitled to do so.

Yeah just fiddling around, don't make a fuss)))) Next week I'll be buying the pound, you can hang out)))

stranger:

... ...45 will be the starting point, they are unlikely to go any lower...

There's still a chance of a drop below 43...

If the current zone holds +-20 then the next one is around 4480+-10

stranger:
Come on about "disks", just go smoke))))

First wave - first disc

Second wave - second disc

Third wave - third disc, etc.

The best part...

There could be anywhere from three to 21 discs.

stranger:
Rena, this is the place for trading reports. I have shown you almost all the movements of the pound up to the pip, the euro less so, as I have dealt with it less, but since nothing is discussed here, but there is just brainwashing each other and asking stupid questions like "how", "why", "why", knowing that there is no answer anyway, then I think there is no point in writing or reading anything here.
Hello! I would like to write my opinion on options! For me, this is the most concrete type of analysis (if I can say so), I am not a programmer and not a mathematician//// Before, there was one guessing game, like roulette for me and big risks///// there were no specific numbers and frankly, it was an emotional stress! Not 100% analysis of course works yet, but that's (most likely) just me since I recently started using it! To make a long story short it works! And the fact that there is a server registered somewhere in the woods, of course, is alarming, but in principle, if it works, what difference does it make whether in the woods or in the city (there must have been some reason ))))))

Evgen-ya1:
Good afternoon! I would like to write my opinion on options! This is so far for me, for example, the most concrete type of analysis (if you can say so), I am not a programmer and not a mathematician//// Before, there was one guessing, like roulette for me and big risks///// there were no concrete numbers, and frankly there was emotional tension! Not 100% analysis of course works yet, but that's (most likely) just me since I recently started using it! To make a long story short it works! And the fact that there is a server registered somewhere in the woods, of course, is alarming, but in principle, if it works, what difference does it make whether in the woods or in the city (there must have been some reason ))))))

Hi)

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/68823-optsionnie-urovni-avtorskie-ili-nestandartnie-metodi?p=12408393&viewfull=1#post12408393

Опционные уровни (авторские или нестандартные методы)
  • stranger
  • www.forexdengi.com
Всем привет и с Пасхой. Пришло похоже время опять покупать фунт. Общие уровни. недельные и соотношение быки\медведи по контрактам по порядку.

Myth63:

There's a possibility of a little bit lower than 43...

If the current zone will hold +-20, the next one will be near 4480+-10.

I don't see any way below 43 now, buying with targets 4914-25 for now, "bottoms" 4480, 4426.

Not at home, would have posted on Euro as well, maybe in the evening.

CHRIST IS RISEN! Orthodox Christians!