FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1278

iIDLERr:
Stranjushko, you're out, so what do you think about options, tell us, the downtrodden?

666 - was, 555 - became

the story goes like this... there is a place where all information from the fora is electronically stored. if you can scan the ip addresses of trading computers, it's either deep forests or mountains in europe. it's very symbolic that the sme site is also there........... ah, and the offshore is somewhere there too.

the digs aren't finished...

_new-rena:

666 - was, 555 - became

the story goes like this... there is a place where all information from the fora is electronically stored. if you can scan the ip addresses of trading computers, it's either deep forests or mountains in europe. it's very symbolic that the CME site is also there........... ah, and the offshore is somewhere there too.

the digs aren't finished...

Rena, that's the site of the trading reports. I have shown you almost all the movements of the pound up to the pip, the euro less so, as I have dealt with it less, but since nothing is discussed here, but just goes out of each other's heads and asks stupid questions like "how", "why", "why", knowing that the answer to them will not be anyway, then I think it makes no sense to write or read anything here.

stranger:
Rena, this is the place for trading reports. I've shown you almost all the movements of the pound up to the pip, the euro less so as I've been dealing with it less, but since nothing is discussed here, but there's a lot of brain washing and stupid questions like "how", "why", "why", knowing that there is no answer to them anyway, then I think it makes no sense to write or read anything here.

ok. so so-so. you're right, it's not a common topic anymore.

i'm exhausted from writing the system. it's a pyramid. the higher one climbs, the less choice there is, or rather - there is no more choice from the past and available....

the higher one climbs, the higher the percentage, you know what you shouldn't go back to, but you almost don't know what to build further....

and from what I understand, there are others like this on the forum - a couple for sure...

the last leveller left - one hour.....

_new-rena:
no, it's fine. they just call the closed orders differently and make them look like pure pennies....

ok, wren, pilots and muwings are also a really closed topic. dig, moles to help.

iIDLERr:

ok, wren, pilots and muwings are also a real closed topic. dig in, moles to the rescue.

not one or the other.

one thing I do know is that 10 days is a lot, 10 hours should do it.

I'm sick of it. They come in, make predictions, and then look for them. Where the fuck are you cleaners going to find you?

iIDLERr:
I'm sick of it. They come in, make predictions, and then look for you ... where to find you clean-shaven people?

))))

and you believe that, don't you?

No predictions, no predictions. A minute or two ahead at most.... Fora is a buck-buying-selling machine, nothing more.

_new-rena:

))))

and you believe it, don't you?

Not a possible prediction, not possible. At most a minute or two ahead.... Fora is a buck-selling machine, nothing more.

Where to... Spit your case, don't torment the people.

_new-rena:

Ehhh. whoever has the information...

what's with all the ruble wars - i don't get it, it just went by itself?

I don't, but I'm having a blast.)

iIDLERr:
Where to... Spit out your case, don't torment the people.
That's good advice... I think it's done. I need to check it out.