FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1209

stranger:
Pound buy from the low.
no. no attractor... not yet, exactly.

iIDLERr:
No. No attractor... not yet, that's for sure.
Not yet, they won't let it go below 45 now. Ask the teacher for a tractor, he'll bring it up))))

stranger:
Not yet, they won't let it go below 45 now. Ask the teacher for a tractor, he'll get it for you))))
no. they'll tear up your options.

well, who sees a couple so soul-searching?

for all the local murtaloms. the options market was created for banker sons. it doesn't mean anything at all. the theorist shoots a target once every 10 years.

iIDLERr:

for all the local murtaloms. the options market was created for banker sons. it doesn't mean anything at all. the theorist shoots a target once every 10 years.

Thank you. But that's not proof. Just another unsubstantiated one. ))

It would be great and much more interesting if you could show the results of the studies you mentioned earlier.

stranger:

running ninza in the laptop...

is there a template with a footprint?

tol64:

Thank you. But this is not evidence. Just another unsubstantiated one. ))

It would be great and much more interesting if you could show the results of the studies you mentioned earlier.

I'm a mathematician. my son is a programmer. i type with one finger. and what can i tell you?

iIDLERr:
I'm a mathematician. My son gives me software. I type with one finger. So what do I tell you? Go through some Smirnov books, we'll have a chat.

iIDLERr:
i'm a mathematician. my son is installing some software for me. i type with one finger. so what do i tell you? get smirnov some books, we'll have a chat.

I'm talking about the research you mentioned earlier. Do you remember? Can I see the results?

Or is it a secret? ))